Catfish atty mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Haven't been on this thread in a while, and since the upgrade, I'm damn lucky to have found it now. I heard there were some Hellboys for sale. Any left? If so, what's the price and color options. I don't know anything about them, but I think it would look good on one of my reos. Square atty sitting on square catch cup sounds nice. Would love to hear from someone who has one and how they like or dislike it
Hi Stacy... We have missed you... I'm all out of Hell-boys but I do have another 40(I believe) on the way. 25 black 15ss. Give me a few days.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
It's not about following the money it's about paying for crap preformance, getting hastled for stupid rules violations and that paying for services that are actually limitations. We can't even post in the rebuildable atty thread, for example, not to mention 90% of the rest of them, as vendors your pretty much limited to your thread and banned from everything else. Yet another example of how far off the policy people are here... there's simply no reason to not go to facebook, every aspect is better. I'm not a Facebook guy, it could be called donkey show for all I care it just works better.

I really don't have an issue with the forum in and of itself. No matter where you go there are rules now that I have sunboxes and a pair of Squonk Flasks I can post all the pics I like which was a big irritation for me previously. Most of the other rules don't really bother me. I understand what they are trying to achieve and trying to avoid, so most of the rules are logical from my perspective. My issue is pure.. You destroyed my pm system! Fix it! Now! I actually prefer the new forum software but the private message system is broken.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
**************++++++**********^^^^^^***********<><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><<>><><<>
READ THIS:

I have an idea.... This gets it done...
Do not send me anymore afterwards PMs. None... Nada.... No mas aqui... Nein....

From now on as soon as you send PayPal immediately send me an email to the same address with your order, your shipping info, and your paypal name. If your paypal shipping address and where you actually want it sent are different send f&f so I don't see your PayPal shipping address. I will always grab the first address that I find and that will normally be PayPal. If there is an address there, that's where your order is going, period. If you want it shipped else where pay f&f and send the correct address in the afterwards pm. This solves numerous issues.

Again no more afterwards PMs.....
Afterwards Email.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Hi Chowder, just wondering did you get the Derringers in yet, still after a BF which I believe you were due to get this week

I was actually supposed to get them 3-4 weeks ago, praxis has pushed them back a few times now. Until I actually get an invoice nothing is certain. The most recent promise is 2 weeks from this passed Monday.

Reactions: RuDawg7890

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
image.jpg
The build that killed Lincoln :) thanks to scydivasloth for that title. Yep it's a derringer and prolly the best build I have ever made. Easy as hell too:)

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
View attachment 453844 The build that killed Lincoln :) thanks to scydivasloth for that title. Yep it's a derringer and prolly the best build I have ever made. Easy as hell too:)

Nice sxd! Wish I could make my coils that purty [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Nice sxd! Wish I could make my coils that purty [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62
I think those coilers many people use do it easy enough.
If your finding it difficult.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I use the Artistic wire jig, the same one X uses, and I can make nice coils just like that, but I struggle to get the bends on the negative legs to look as good as X's above.
I quit using that once I gave these a serious look and vape. No more fishin for coals :)
Here - check this out:

Direct YouTube link:

When I put up my rogue build / giveaway vid, you will see how I make the leg bends so easilly. :)

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I quit using that once I gave these a serious look and vape. No more fishin for coals :)
Here - check this out:

Direct YouTube link:

When I put up my rogue build / giveaway vid, you will see how I make the leg bends so easilly. :)

Thanks X. I'll have to check that out.

Anxious to see how you build the Rogue. I've built mine once, and it was a little challenging, although it turned out pretty decently.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Reactions: 73neb

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014