I'm so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping Grammy

Apr 17, 2015
West Columbia TX
good morning fellow nicoticket vapors. I comes to you with a heavy heart today. If someone could point me to the forum that allows me to give away two full bottles I would appreciate it. I tried Wakonda and The Virus and I am not able to use it. The problem is not with the juice at all, the problem is with me. I have Crohn's disease and there is something in it that does not agree with me, so I would like to send my bottles to someone who would want them.

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Thank you!

:) I sent you a PM (I think... haven't totally mastered this new forum layout just yet, lol) proposing a trade for your bottles as well. While it's incredibly nice and generous of you to offer to give them away, I feel you should get something that you know you can enjoy out of it. I saw you said you like custards, and I just so happen to have 60ml of Custards Last Stand. If the bottles are still available, and you're interested, let me know!

Take care.

Vaping Grammy

Apr 17, 2015
West Columbia TX
good morning fellow nicoticket vapors. I comes to you with a heavy heart today. If someone could point me to the forum that allows me to give away two full bottles I would appreciate it. I tried Wakonda and The Virus and I am not able to use it. The problem is not with the juice at all, the problem is with me. I have Crohn's disease and there is something in it that does not agree with me, so I would like to send my bottles to someone who would want them.

My juice has found a home. Going to Rude dog. Thanks everyone.

Vaping Grammy

Apr 17, 2015
West Columbia TX
:) I sent you a PM (I think... haven't totally mastered this new forum layout just yet, lol) proposing a trade for your bottles as well. While it's incredibly nice and generous of you to offer to give them away, I feel you should get something that you know you can enjoy out of it. I saw you said you like custards, and I just so happen to have 60ml of Custards Last Stand. If the bottles are still available, and you're interested, let me know!

Take care.
Oh I'm sorry, they are gone. Thank you for your interest.

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina

I'm so sorry to hear this! Neither of those appeal to me at the moment but that said is there something YOU would like to try? I'm happy to send samples! I have a very (eh hem) nicely rounded NT collection. All 6 mg.

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas

Vaping Grammy,
Did you find someone to trade off this juice? I'm sorry to hear that it is not playing nice for you, but Wakonda is my favorite flavor and I will be driving through your area this Saturday, if your profile is correct. Could easily meet at the gas station on 36 and 1462. I probably have something that I could trade if you want, what flavors work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread