Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm seeing talk of a new NT tobacco in Max VG ......is that so? ....when? ...what is it? ....very interested to know :)

I've been absolutely sad not to be able to use the Virus or Wakonda - I know what they taste like and love them both, but there's just too much PG in them for me to tolerate without bad reactions. They don't taste like tobacco as such, they taste fantastic! (I've so wished Virus would mutate into a new VG strain) :laugh:

I don't know what Atlanta tastes like - I didn't try any because if it's as lovely as it sounds, it would just make me sad again.
The Switch didn't work for me ...just don't love it after trying it a few times.

So, is there something called 'Cure' ...will it be remotely like Virus or Wakonda, or something completely new? - I hardly dare ask, but excited to know!

Myah_June2014

May 10, 2014
WI
He doesn't now as batches are made by the gallons and bottled before being put up for sale. Everything is standardized now but he has said he's trying, max VG makes it tough to balance the flavors for the lack of PG...
We all know if anybody can, Clark can!! I am w/ OP, I wish, I wish Virus was max VG or even 70-30. I have trouble w/ the high PG also so I bought some VG & added it to Virus! Enough to thicken it up some but, very careful so it doesn't lose the great taste :)

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Clark used to adjust the PG/VG level, and do special orders. I'm not sure if he still does since they bottle their juice differently now. You can ask.
Yes, as Megan says, not any more sadly.

You should try Absolute Creme Brulee, another net tobacco hybrid. It's the best eliquid I've ever vaped!
I already got it when it was done in Max VG, and still have some which I use in moderation, as the last batch was PG/VG. It's really good, but won't last for long if I use it every day.
I've bought anything that was done in Max VG, including Band Camp, Sure Bert, GCD, PBC etc. but some fruits (apple, lime, blackberry etc.) and Cinnamon give me problems unless in really small amounts.

We all know if anybody can, Clark can!! I am w/ OP, I wish, I wish Virus was max VG or even 70-30. I have trouble w/ the high PG also so I bought some VG & added it to Virus! Enough to thicken it up some but, very careful so it doesn't lose the great taste :)
I was diluting the Virus, Wakonda, Frenilla etc. at around 20% with 80% max VG milder flavoured ones such as Crème Brule, but gradually, the extra PG built up more intolerance of PG.
I can just cope with the standard Max VG ones, and as long as I can stay 'not smoking' I'll have to cope with the odd problem I get.
Thing is, although there's plenty of Max VG liquids out there, very few indeed are of the high quality 'top class' level that NT is for flavour and innovation.

I've said it before - I'd be willing to use Virus, Wakonda, Got Cookie etc. in VG even if it did mean the end result flavour wasn't up to the same standard as it is in PG ....at the NT level of quality, it would still be good to use, I'm sure. People like me are used to how things taste when done with Max VG.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
There is a *NEW* MAXVG Tobacco in the works... :)

Yes, it's the cure. XOXO

There is a catch though - in order to maintain consistency, I put as much VG in the bottle as can be achieved at 18mg - meaning - "MAXVG" is closer to 40/60. Not sure if that's enough for you Pictor?

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota

Yes, it's the cure. XOXO

There is a catch though - in order to maintain consistency, I put as much VG in the bottle as can be achieved at 18mg - meaning - "MAXVG" is closer to 40/60. Not sure if that's enough for you Pictor?

60% vg? Or 60% pg?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Yes, it's the cure. XOXO

Thanks Clark - probably too much. If the 50/50 ones still cause me problems when mixed 20% with 80% of a max VG such as Crème Brule, then I'm guessing I'll likely get the same with a 40/60.

Obviously, an average Max VG can vary between very little, and perhaps 30% PG depending on flavouring quantity, and if the nicotine is in PG or VG.
Every now and then, depending on what I'm using, it seems to build up an intolerant level and I get a few days of problems before medication settles it back down.
I cope best with the higher VG ones.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Still too much PG for me too. I will continue to vape on the NT VG stockpile in hopes that the Enterprise That Cannot Be Named ventures into the VG market at some point.

What is the enterprise that cannot be named? Clark doesn't censor us from mentioning another vendor although I am sure he would appreciate it if it stays to just a mention. Clark doesn't vape NT exclusively, either.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
What is the enterprise that cannot be named? Clark doesn't censor us from mentioning another vendor although I am sure he would appreciate it if it stays to just a mention. Clark doesn't vape NT exclusively, either.

No, I wasn't referring to another vendor. Look here and here.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/603532-transition-time-6.html#post14140327

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/603532-transition-time-7.html#post14140489

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
How about concentrated flavors? That way we can do our own mixes at the VG levels that we are comfortable with?
There aren't any concentrates available for NT, but I do agree with you.
Carefully controlled quantities in small bottles would solve a big problem for those of us that need Max VG :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
And it would also open up a whole new market.
I for one have visited NT web site numerous times in the past and have never ordered anything because I refuse to buy from a vendor that would not give me an option to choose my VG level (I'm a high VG user due to the problems I have with PG)
I get what you mean, and especially with NT, because it is so good. Have you never had any NT liquid at all?
If you've visited numerous times in the past, you'll know that there were a few permanent ones available in 0mg Max VG, and certain Short Run ones were also Max VG.
Thing is, there's a number of 'high end' makers that don't do Max VG, and the fact is, it's their choice to do that, even though it doesn't help all of us.

Having used a fair number of the NT ones, and very much liked a lot of them, it's doubly hard that there aren't any. I used to mix all my favourite PG/VG ones at 20% with a simple Max VG one such as Crème Brule or Custard, but it proved to be still too much PG done that way for fairly regular use.

I think the main problem with concentrates is that unless quantities are kept fairly small and monitored to a degree, unscrupulous small businesses will make it up and sell it as their own, or some sort of 'bootleg' NT ..and both practices would undermine the good reputation of Nicoticket.
I've seen a few instances with other companies lately where concentrates are sold with warnings that any excess outside of personal use quantities would result in refused orders.
There's always the criminal element to spoil it for us honest people.

Hopefully, before too long, there will be some of them done in Max VG ..we just need to be patient :rolleyes: :laugh:

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread