Whoops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2014
Sawmills, NC, USA
So I was ordering some liquid for myself and for a trade on the swap thread when I realized that I accidentally ordered wakonda instead of the virus. Now, I intended to order an extra wakonda for me to try, but I forgot that he wanted the virus instead of wakonda. So my question is, mainly for Clark, is there any way I can change one of the wakonda 15mls at 6mg to a 15 ml 6mg bottle of the virus? I would really appreciate it! If not, I am aware that it was my mistake, and am willing to just place another order. Thanks!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
So I was ordering some liquid for myself and for a trade on the swap thread when I realized that I accidentally ordered wakonda instead of the virus. Now, I intended to order an extra wakonda for me to try, but I forgot that he wanted the virus instead of wakonda. So my question is, mainly for Clark, is there any way I can change one of the wakonda 15mls at 6mg to a 15 ml 6mg bottle of the virus? I would really appreciate it! If not, I am aware that it was my mistake, and am willing to just place another order. Thanks!

Contact them on the website with your order # just to cover all the bases...;)

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California

Go to the NT website and click on "Contact Us". There is an inline email form there you can fill out.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Internet chat scares me sometimes just to browse minding your business is suddenly Beau everything on my screen waving his hand, saying hello reminds me of the waiters. Now I think that once, and the waiter comes not only (usually hot waitress), they will not bother you with any questions you need service, you can contact them for granted over personal space, I did not come here to talk to you mother ....er, I came here to eat good food in front of America is trying to be a ....ing conversation, and they are more than twenty times to ask how things are, I hate that .... like that instead of nt

it is different in europe :facepalm:

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
It's there. How could you miss it? It kinda pops up and says 'Hi!' :)

First time I used it was to try to weasel out coupon codes from Beau. Weaselly ways...what can I say.

Now I just use it to say hi to whomever is manning (or woman'ing - Hi Katy!) the chat box. :)

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
While on the subject of contact methods... I've heard on here a few times of an online-chat on the website... Not that I've needed it, but I've never noticed it on the nt site???

Yea I have that bugger blocked. I love the guys/gals at NT but, that constant pop up is a bit of an annoyance. Especially after closing it each time you view I new offering.

Though it is quite the convenience, and they have always been quick to answer any/all questions I had in the beginning.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I remember Clark was right there when I visited the site the first time so thinking the greeting was a computer thing I threw out a question and it was answered immediately BY CLARK!!! And since it was something late in the evening I was soooo shocked. That was early August 2013 so really it was just him hanging here and watching if any orders would come through so he could mix them up in the middle of the night. I remember one time someone visited the site late at night and he posted a boisterous hello and the person quickly left...:laugh:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I remember Clark was right there when I visited the site the first time so thinking the greeting was a computer thing I threw out a question and it was answered immediately BY CLARK!!! And since it was something late in the evening I was soooo shocked. That was early August 2013 so really it was just him hanging here and watching if any orders would come through so he could mix them up in the middle of the night. I remember one time someone visited the site late at night and he posted a boisterous hello and the person quickly left...:laugh:

I still enjoy being on Olark - glad to have some help on it though... gets busy sometimes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread