Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Hah! I'm using older batteries so I don't know if I want it to scroll faster! :facepalm:

Turns out this old bag of bones 18350 I'm using has an IQ of 93 though, so I was afraid of nothing... LoL

93 is excellent. Your post just might get us into the IQ debate again, which will be followed by No-Ox, and the Kayfuns.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Nothing like being the catalyst of a good debate!

I've only tried my 18350's so far... No extension on a brand new fresh from ProVape P3. I haven't tried my 18490's (older than the 18350's) or my brand new 18650's yet.

I have read from others that the extension tubes can cause some issues with IQ.

Heck, as long as it vapes, I really don't care, but the IQ is a nifty novelty to look at :D

Reactions: Pinggolfer

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Or you could just use TapaTalk and not have to learn the new forum software user interface....

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
Thats just what I am doing...

Bigger print, bigger buttons, and the layout is nice!!!

Jim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Eeew, no beauty ring...

How unrefined!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I gotta laugh at this post ... the ProVari bashers be like ... Provari dude ... what are you,, an elitist with those beauty rings?

Sent via iPhone

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Good evening,

We are pushing out a new update to the P3. We are doing free updates to those that want to arrange to send their devices in to the ProVape spa or if you have a local dealer that has a programmer they can also update devices.

Here is a list of what has been updated:

* Support for .5 ohm tanks - The P3 now supports tanks down to .5 ohms.

* Low Battery Alert - When the device gets down to 18% left in the battery, the light will slowly flash yellow to alert you that it's getting low. (Many users requested we bring this back from the 2.5)

* CheckAll (1 second) - The CheckAll feature now has the option to set it to 1 second. This allows for a quick look at your settings without leaving the display on for 5 or more seconds. (Another user suggested feature)

* Battery Filtering - We have added some additional battery filtering to help with some problems reported by users saying the battery was empty when there was still energy left. Having the new spring and making sure all your connections are clean and tight is the main fix for this, but extra filtering will also help.

* Money Saved Counter - This new feature allows you to set the price of a pack of cigarettes and the P3 will keep track of: How many cigarettes avoided, puff count, and how much money you have saved on cigarettes, based on the amount you set per pack.

* Various bug fixes

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Hi WillyZee!

It's available now and all dealers that have a programmer already have the update. The update is very quick, so if you send to us it would get sent back the same day. Quick turn.

If visiting a local dealer that can do the updates, it will take about 3 minutes.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Hi WillyZee!

It's available now and all dealers that have a programmer already have the update. The update is very quick, so if you send to us it would get sent back the same day. Quick turn.

If visiting a local dealer that can do the updates, it will take about 3 minutes.
Awesome! Do you ship it back signature required?

Stanley no like signature required shipments..! Lol

-Sent via Tapatalk

Reactions: LittleBird

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Hi Mowgli,

If you goto the locator - ProVape Store Locator
search for the stores near you and click on the map location. If they have a programmer it will show as "Authorized Upgrade Center" in their listing or you can contact us in Customer Service and we can search for you.

Points don't mature right away, so those points will appear after they mature. For the full details, visit - ProVape Rewards Points | Loyalty Program

Reactions: Mowgli

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Awesome! Do you ship it back signature required?

Stanley no like signature required shipments..! Lol

-Sent via Tapatalk
Typically we do, it's to protect from devices going missing. I know it's a pain in the ...., but so is loosing one. We just want to make sure you get it back safely. :)

Reactions: gnees

Belushi

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
The Colony, TX
Hi Mowgli,

If you goto the locator - ProVape Store Locator
search for the stores near you and click on the map location. If they have a programmer it will show as "Authorized Upgrade Center" in their listing or you can contact us in Customer Service and we can search for you.

Cool the place I bought my P3 is an upgrade center. Don't think you could pry her out of my hand otherwise.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Hi WillyZee!

Just curious ... I have an order with a new Gun metal 2.5 and a used 2.5 having a board glued down (they are supposed to ship to Florida for when I'm down there on May 15th-24th).

If I send my P3 in with a note to upgrade it ... could you folks ship it to Florida while I'm there May 15th-24th.

I live in Toronto ... lol, I'll be bringing back 6 Provaris ... hoping I can add my P3 and make it 7.

cheers

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Cool the place I bought my P3 is an upgrade center. Don't think you could pry her out of my hand otherwise.

You're lucky. My dealer evidently isn't. But there's another dealer in the area who is, so I'm going to give my dealer grief and let them know I'll have to visit another dealer to get my P3 updated.

Reactions: Belushi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread