Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
@Cam775 ,

While I am really diggin' HB, it's a bottle from late last year -- so I don't know if it is a steeper or not.
I ordered big bottles of CWW & Godfather so if it is a steeper I have plenty FOOB to keep me busy for awhile (plus what's already steeping). I typically vape 5ml a day at home and maybe 2ml when I'm working, so a 60ml lasts me quite a while :)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I was watching 19 Kids and Counting earlier and thought, "who lines up 3 Cheerio boxes like that on their kitchen counter?" Lol

Ever since I watched Kill Bill (love that crazy Tarantino guy), I've been looking for boxes of Ka-Boom. Like cracker jacks, I don't care about the contents, I want the surprise inside!

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Home at LAST! Thank you Sirus for starting this thread which I am sure will have a...

part 1 - part 2 - part 3 part 4 part 5...etc /lol :) /joking

I still lurk but rarely post but I came back! Which might mean for others the thread will grow even faster. /lol /hahaha

QUESTION: So the new kid at the mother ship is Drewdles. Is their a semi subtle spice to the cinnamon or is the dominant note large blasts of sugar which does not excite me. How are the notes balanced?

Thanks!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I ordered big bottles of CWW & Godfather so if it is a steeper I have plenty FOOB to keep me busy for awhile (plus what's already steeping). I typically vape 5ml a day at home and maybe 2ml when I'm working, so a 60ml lasts me quite a while :)

Haha... The mathematician in me says... you don't work enough!

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Haha... The mathematician in me says... you don't work enough!
Sometimes I wish it were more, then I work a 22hr shift (like this Saturday) and realize it's okay to have 4 days off in a row! ...this is also why ya'll don't hear much from me on the weekends.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Not to beat a dead horse, but Lisa made a wonderful googledocs spreadsheet for Ahlusion juices. click THIS

Just to make sure no one's giving me credit where it's not due... It was Lisa66 that put the spreadsheet together, I think? Or a different Lisa--there are several of us! :lol:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
So I just bought some *more* House Blend (a 30 mL). Crazy, I know. I've had this 10 mL bottle -- of the apparently reformulated HB -- for a while and after some time I realized how much I loved it. It's not all that, well, it's not all that much of anything really, but it's some however everything I would want in a straight-tobacco nowadays (clean, basic and pleasant). There's a nice, subtle sweetness and a touch of something bright (almost citrus-y), and it's got a dryness that reads (in very fine print mind you) of tobacco. HB is actually way more neutral than Neutral! Not too sure how else to describe this liquid, but it's a nice liquid for the in-between time of the flavor-fireworks.
I would be hard pressed to describe Deal Maker as you are the HB..Deal Maker is more of a cig like vape..Dry with lots of tobacco notes,..but none of the chemical tastes that a cig puts off..Did I tell you I actually TRIED to smoke a cig a few months back?!? Mann,..I took two draws on the thing and damn near threw up! Chemicals,..really strong paint thinner like chemical taste. Just WTH is Phillip Morris & Co. putting in those things these days?!>
I know one thing..I'm in NO danger of returning to cigarettes even if the government makes it too expensive for us to vape..Fingers crossed that they will see the light,...and just make enough off of us to replace 1/3 of the taxes and MSA agreement that they owe.
That 1/3 would still put most juices at around $27 per 30ml. $10 for state sales taxes and MSA payoff..It disgusts me to even talk about that MSA deal.

tumblr_inline_mhytd4hOWK1qz4rgp%201_zpsdlwgw72x.gif

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Home at LAST! Thank you Sirus for starting this thread which I am sure will have a...

part 1 - part 2 - part 3 part 4 part 5...etc /lol :) /joking

I still lurk but rarely post but I came back! Which might mean for others the thread will grow even faster. /lol /hahaha

QUESTION: So the new kid at the mother ship is Drewdles. Is their a semi subtle spice to the cinnamon or is the dominant note large blasts of sugar which does not excite me. How are the notes balanced?

Thanks!
SeniorBoy,..you are most welcome..It really is the only place for the time being we can discuss our favorites from Ahlusion..I think the Ahlusionatti have voted that this will only be a chat thread for our beloved juices from Michigan,..Ahlusion..I'm on my way to remove all of my posts about other vendors. ;)

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hi all. Thank goodness I was able to find this thread and recognized Sirius as starting it. I went to the Ahlusion thread and saw that Classwife just popped in and closed it and there was no reference to a new Ahlusion thread.

I was lost and was quite disheartened while searching for the new thread. Hope everyone finds us here.

I had a feeling that Wlad was stopping the feedback emails and discounts. I have place a few orders that I have not received a feedback email for. The sales are crazy! Love them. Can not stop adding to the stash.

I have recently just tasted my Ahlusion Mocha and Chocolate Cream in my r91. They are heavenly and taste nothing like what they taste like dripping on a 510 atty. I am finding that my 510 attys are satisfying me only while dripping tobacco based flavors and just when I want/need to methodically fiddle with my vape.

Please let me know when/if an Ahlusion thread is started up.
I saw this last night Shari...I'll try to clear it up now that I know the deal..Someone will have to start a group..You know like the old Reo one..I expect once the moderators and tech guys get things really rolling..we can discuss Ahlusion in a group..However I prefer the open forum..The chat thread was our only option. Enjoy hon,...and so sorry about all the confusion.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Okay I've tweeked the OP..New name and chat to be only Ahlusion..Let's enjoy ourselves here in "The Lounge" I'm vaping RR as I have been since it hit me mail box...I'm in no danger of getting tired of this one folks..I'm 100% sure about that. :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Man, I gotta get another AHL order in...wife's been suckin' down all my jooz!

Wait, that didn't sound right...well, maybe it did :D

What's new & noteworthy @ AHL peeps? I'm planning on sticking with Desparado, Gold Rising and Deal Maker for now :thumb:
I never heard much about Deal Maker until I went ahead and tried it...It's so good it's right along side Just Criminal for me. :)

JeepR KReapR

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
SE Michigan
I never heard much about Deal Maker until I went ahead and tried it...It's so good it's right along side Just Criminal for me. :)

DealMaker is a sleeper. Its just slightly sweeter than Desperado, those 2 are my main vapes. I mix Gold Rising in once in while to change up the palette when the other 2 get stale :cool:

JeepR KReapR

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
SE Michigan
Hmm wish I could help Jeepr! I'm not much on the tobaccos :) but I'm sure someone else can chime in!

No worries Jenna, you're gonna be the first person I go to when I'm ready to break away from the NETs/tobaccos and try some sweeter vapes. For now vaping is still too much of a smoking substitute for me to dump the baccos from the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread