Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Our goal is to introduce the amazing world of Ahlusion e-liquids to the new vaper,..and remind those that have strayed away what they are missing,..(oh they know,..some may just be as hard headed as I was for three months) :p

New releases and old flavors..we will discuss them all..What we've tried,..what we loved and even what wasn't so good..Be so kind as to keep the thread about Ahlusion juices and also to keep it clean..After all,..Ahlusion is one clean juice..Don't believe me..Just vape the same wick for two days using only Ahlusion juices and see for yourself...The proof is in the wick and coils. ;)

Hope you enjoy the new chat thread..We can make it a really nice place if enough care as much as I do about spreading the Ahlusion gospel. :D

Ahlusion LLC - Home

"Ah,..it's Ahlusion you seek..Take you to it I will"

9b7db8a94202bc7f2209ef7501045b16.jpg

Lisa's Ahlusion Spreadsheet..a must have to guide those interested in Ahlusion and the magic of Wlad Foo:

Recommended by me:

Rick's Request
Just Criminal
Shipwreck
Lime Cream
Lemon Vanilla Cake
Strawberry Vanilla Cake
Godfather (this is the old formula Smooth Criminal) fantastic FOOB..The BOMB!
Deal Maker
Coconut Dream
Mango Lassi
Papaya Lassi
Orange Creamsicle
Caramel Wildwood
Vanilla Wildwood
W&A Sarsaparilla
Sweet Strawberry
Crescent Moon
Moonlight Serenade
Autumn Mist
Cafe Au Lait
Calypso
Peppermint Bark
Fijian Nights
Pearadise Dream
Shamrock (seasonal)
Sapphire ( Looking for a good blueberry?!?..this one is excellent) :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Yes this thread will temporarily take the place of the Ahlusion & Gourmet thread..Nice to see a few of you came along for the ride.
Post away about anything really,..as this is the Lounge. Keep it clean and let's at least post more DEALS!!! Like I need to hear about more deals.:lol:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I received my first order from Sleeping Dragon Vapor a week ago today. I ordered Daft Spunk and Spunky Brewster. I really like the Daft Spunk-maybe the best custard I have ever had. I think the Spunky needs more steeping. It was kind of light on the Banana and Cinnamon. It wasn't bad, just not too much different than the Daft Spunk. Hoping for a Mother's Day sale from SDV.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread