Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Thanks everyone! I still have an account from years ago. I think I will order a few 30 MLS to see what I might like. I am leaning towards Godfather, Smooth Criminal and Peppermint Bark. I seem to vaguely remember Lemon cake and Mango Lassi. I am trying to nail down 3 or 4 regulars.
I will glance through the thread for suggestions :)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Thanks everyone! I still have an account from years ago. I think I will order a few 30 MLS to see what I might like. I am leaning towards Godfather, Smooth Criminal and Peppermint Bark. I seem to vaguely remember Lemon cake and Mango Lassi. I am trying to nail down 3 or 4 regulars.
I will glance through the thread for suggestions :)

On the order I placed on Saturday, I got Mango Colada, Mango Lassi, Lychee Coconut Smoothie, Boba Tea Coconut and Fijiian Nights. It was very hard to narrow it down that far! There are still so many of their juices I've never tried that I had hoped to try.

I just tried calling them. Got a message on the first ring, telling me that they're closed and to call back during regular business hours. Then it said that business hours during the week are 12am-8pm. Um, it's just after 5pm here, 4pm there. Business hours are now!

I'm going to have to give up. Considering that they're not going to be able to sell flavors anymore means that I shouldn't find out what I've been missing, anyway.

I need to find a different vendor. I hate shopping for new liquids! It's always such a gamble, and I'm on a fixed income.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I just tried calling them. Got a message on the first ring, telling me that they're closed and to call back during regular business hours. Then it said that business hours during the week are 12am-8pm. Um, it's just after 5pm here, 4pm there. Business hours are now!

I'm going to have to give up. Considering that they're not going to be able to sell flavors anymore means that I shouldn't find out what I've been missing, anyway.

I need to find a different vendor. I hate shopping for new liquids! It's always such a gamble, and I'm on a fixed income.

Maybe you should send them a message on their Facebook page?

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan

If you Google them, it says their hours are 10 am to 5 pm, Monday thru Friday.

Also, if you're not from Michigan, you can still buy flavors from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread