Has Deejstuff gone belly up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMarv

Apr 21, 2015
Does anyone know what's going on with Deejstuff? They seem to have dropped off the planet, altho their website is up and taking orders. I am still awaiting juice after almost 2 months, and can't get any type of reply, by email or through their site. I see another person on her thread also can't get ahold of them and is in the same boat? Hoping nothing has happened? I'd appreciate it if anyone knows anything. I know what I'm beginning to suspect, and I don't like it.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Does anyone know what's going on with Deejstuff? They seem to have dropped off the planet, altho their website is up and taking orders. I am still awaiting juice after almost 2 months, and can't get any type of reply, by email or through their site. I see another person on her thread also can't get ahold of them and is in the same boat? Hoping nothing has happened? I'd appreciate it if anyone knows anything. I know what I'm beginning to suspect, and I don't like it.
I just looked on the FB page- they're responding to post over there. Honestly I looked out of curiosuity. I've only ever placed one order with them & the juice was disgusting- unvapable even after 9 months.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Hmmm. I don't have a facebook account so wasn't aware of it. Interesting they respond there but not on their own website.
Not the first time vendors have avoided customers emails & website contact by hiding out on FB.
I say hiding out only because I can't think of any other reason not to respond to their customers.

LordMarv

Apr 21, 2015
I have ordered alot of juice in my time, and the max I've ever had to wait before they shipped was a week, usually it's sent off in a day or two. But TWO months!? Even if they are a small Mom & Pop operation, they should either find another mixer to help out or scale down their order-taking. This is outrageous and a good way to ruin your own business. I could see a long wait if this was a freebee juice I had won off a vapers network, but this is something I bought and paid for....on March 10th! Guess I'm just a little disgusted.

LordMarv

Apr 21, 2015
I too, hope that nothing is wrong. And I know they were big on this forum, and they made good juice, that's why I ordered. And had they only posted on their website or this forum they were having difficulties of some kind, their customers would have gladly understood. I would have understood. But the silent treatment to customers who have emailed repeatedly after more than a month or two with no juice? Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread