Contacting Deejstuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

croc83

Apr 13, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
Could a moderator please move this to the deejstuff forum please... I don't have enough posts to post there.

David,

I placed my order #5201 on March 17 and according to your website it still has not been shipped. You told me on 22 April that it would be shipped in 2-3 days. I'd like a refund now as I can't wait any longer for the juice and need to place an order elsewhere that will get to me in time before I run out of all juices. As you may know, we can't buy nicotine ejuice on the ground in Australia so are reliant on overseas vendors. I don't want to go back to the cancer sticks so if you could send me a refund ASAP that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Deej posted this in the "Stuff and Nonsense and General Conversation" thread last night.

update...

I'm missing 10% of my right foot...

Witch had a TIA (fancy words for a transient mini-stroke)

I'm trying to get orders out the door as best I can...

We all knew there was a good reason we hadn't heard from Deej or Witch in a while.

The good news is that they both seem to be on the mend and that you will find Deej's juice is worth the wait.

Thanks Poeia, I sincerely hope they are both getting better.

However, I still would like to cancel my order for now so that I can place an order somewhere that can despatch it quickly as I'm down to my last 30mls of juice (probably only enough for a week).

Also, its been so long since I placed the order I've now reduced my nicotine to 6mg down from 24mg which is on the order. I'm hoping deej can get back to me soon and if it hasn't been mixed send me a refund.

I'll certainly give deej a try again in future as I've heard the juices are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread