The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Contacting Deejstuff

Discussion in 'DeejStuff' started by croc83, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. croc83

croc83 Full Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Brisbane, Australia
    Could a moderator please move this to the deejstuff forum please... I don't have enough posts to post there.

David,

I placed my order #5201 on March 17 and according to your website it still has not been shipped. You told me on 22 April that it would be shipped in 2-3 days. I'd like a refund now as I can't wait any longer for the juice and need to place an order elsewhere that will get to me in time before I run out of all juices. As you may know, we can't buy nicotine ejuice on the ground in Australia so are reliant on overseas vendors. I don't want to go back to the cancer sticks so if you could send me a refund ASAP that would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    Thread moved to Deejstuff forum. To the OP, I suggest you welcome a few people so you gain forum access and are able to post correctly.

3. Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
    That's a long time... I hope this gets corrected quickly.

4. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Deej posted this in the "Stuff and Nonsense and General Conversation" thread last night.

We all knew there was a good reason we hadn't heard from Deej or Witch in a while.

The good news is that they both seem to be on the mend and that you will find Deej's juice is worth the wait.

5. croc83

croc83 Full Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thanks Poeia, I sincerely hope they are both getting better.

However, I still would like to cancel my order for now so that I can place an order somewhere that can despatch it quickly as I'm down to my last 30mls of juice (probably only enough for a week).

Also, its been so long since I placed the order I've now reduced my nicotine to 6mg down from 24mg which is on the order. I'm hoping deej can get back to me soon and if it hasn't been mixed send me a refund.

I'll certainly give deej a try again in future as I've heard the juices are amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.