Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
And I drip too...

Just got a Goliath by Vicious Ant yesterday.

My favorite that I use on My Provi P3 Ti is the Venturi by NeoVapeTek.

five pawns Castle Long Reserve never tasted so good!!!

Um, pictures? Or you don't have 'em!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Rob_caveman.jpg

Caption contest​
My Caption...

I'm here for the Head!!!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Good evening,

We are pushing out a new update to the P3. We are doing free updates to those that want to arrange to send their devices in to the ProVape spa or if you have a local dealer that has a programmer they can also update devices.

Here is a list of what has been updated:

* Support for .5 ohm tanks - The P3 now supports tanks down to .5 ohms.

* Low Battery Alert - When the device gets down to 18% left in the battery, the light will slowly flash yellow to alert you that it's getting low. (Many users requested we bring this back from the 2.5)

* CheckAll (1 second) - The CheckAll feature now has the option to set it to 1 second. This allows for a quick look at your settings without leaving the display on for 5 or more seconds. (Another user suggested feature)

* Battery Filtering - We have added some additional battery filtering to help with some problems reported by users saying the battery was empty when there was still energy left. Having the new spring and making sure all your connections are clean and tight is the main fix for this, but extra filtering will also help.

* Money Saved Counter - This new feature allows you to set the price of a pack of cigarettes and the P3 will keep track of: How many cigarettes avoided, puff count, and how much money you have saved on cigarettes, based on the amount you set per pack.

* Various bug fixes
I have thought about this for a while.

When the software options have selectable/deselectable features, Then I may consider upgrading my units software.

Jim

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
What kind of cell or tablet do you have? If you have the pics on either of them, it's easy to attach them via TapaTalk.
I thought so too...

But evidently that has all changed. Nevertheless, I snapped a couple of pix for you.

When I get it figured out, I'll post em!

Jim

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I thought so too...

But evidently that has all changed. Nevertheless, I snapped a couple of pix for you.

When I get it figured out, I'll post em!

Jim

I currently post all my pictures pretty much exclusively via TapaTalk. It's easier than uploading via the forum......

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I've just manged to place an order for the Achilles clone...should be here in a week or so and am looking forward to giving it a spin. Thanks for the recommendation! I'm definitely a mouth-to-lung flavor vapor first although I can take direct lung hits with the Subtank Mini & Delta II. Right now, I've got a Derringer on top of an SMPL...use it at the house to sample juices. It leaks a bit but it's manageable and I like the convenience so I'm looking forward to trying the Achilles...2.5 ml gives you a chance to really see what the juice tastes like.

I signed up for a notification when the original Achilles is back in stock. By then, I figure I'll know whether I want to drop the $$$ for a real one.
Since you're a fan of titanium I wonder if his other offerings would appeal to you. He has several RDA's and RBA.s. And I'd write him. You might very well be able to talk him into making something you want.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Caveat: This was made for no reason other than to see if I could do it. Please refrain from speculating on a deeper meaning.
It was very educational for me. I learned that while a K4 is a pretty atty I sure wouldn't want to kiss one.

Reactions: The Ocelot

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not me, I liked to smoke. I didn't bother trying to quit, since I knew I would be unsuccessful - I would have been quitting for them. I'm not very fond of them. I got a Green Smoke kit on a whim. It was on sale and Green Smoke got a good review (when searching for electronic cigarette reviews, I didn't know the word "vaping" at the time). I thought it was a gimmick and just ordered it to play with. I planned on taking it apart to see what else I could make out of it. By the time it arrived I was on to something else and didn't even open the box. A few nights later, I was almost out of cigs, but it was cold and I didn't want to go to the store. I remembered the e-cigs and figured they would hold me over until morning. I tried one and haven't had a cigarette since. To be fair, I learned the word "vaping," and ordered an eGo within days. I love youtube! I was already dripping on a LR306 before I even found ECF. For my 6 month anniversary I got my first ProVari - for which I thank Baditude, since I wasn't quite sure what it was.
My first ecig was a ProSmoke. In hindsight, it was a joke. :)

Reactions: AstroTurf

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Bronze, I'm glad you really really really like this RDA! It's not for me, but I can certainly appreciate the advantages it offers. Yes I can!
Well, I was really recommending it for the Ti people. Not that you have to have a Ti P3. It still looks nice on my satin silver. I just like to drip. It has its advantages even though my day to day vaping is done with the Kayfuns.

Reactions: LittleBird

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Well, I was really recommending it for the Ti people. Not that you have to have a Ti P3. It still looks nice on my satin silver. I just like to drip. It has its advantages even though my day to day vaping is done with the Kayfuns.

I'm not sure TI is in my future. I know it's lighter, but I don't have an issue with the heft of a regular Provari and normal weighted top.

Reactions: Bronze

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm not sure TI is in my future. I know it's lighter, but I don't have an issue with the heft of a regular Provari and normal weighted top.
I don't either. But I can see the appeal of the Ti. I enjoy that this Achilles is light so I can see where people would like the light P3. A Ti P3 and a Ti atty would make for one light set up.

Reactions: rbrylawski

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Did I get your attention Pingy?
Yes you did. I'm still done Bronze. Bad night in Blackhawsville.

Who has a Titanium P3?

You know I do...

This Achilles holds a full 2.5mls (according to my lady friend who actually measured max capacity). That's pretty generous for a dripper. And it wont leak.

Totally confused as to how a dripper holds 2.5 ml of juice. Isn't that a tank?

Reactions: Bronze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread