Catfish atty mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
25 Manta authentics on the way. Still working on the Element.
I didnt get the flanged screw either. Ive had a hell of a time getting duals wrapped without it. Looks like most clones dont have them. I think there is one at FT with the flange however.

I found these. Will these work?

M2 x 5mm Cap Head Screws (DIN 912) - A2 Stainless Steel
perfect... I have them on one of mine, if you get them in 4mm long you can replace all three so all of them match.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Here is the REO and custom dna 40 BF.

5.21.15%20BF%20Custom%20DNA%2040%20005_zpsb5rmijx8.jpg
5.21.15%20BF%20Custom%20DNA%2040%20009_zpshkfzxbjc.jpg
Your Reo is the Cheronion brethern of my Reo. My box is black wrinkle with a red door.

Here's link to Star Trek reference Cheron native - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki :cool:

Reactions: Train2

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
FYI
I get the clones he mods to BFers because they are cheaper and work just as good. ;)

I agree, usually. CF does great work. One of my favorite attys is the CF modded Atomic clone. The only issue I have with the Manta clone has nothing to do with CF. It's the orientation of the wire holes. Is it worth the additional cost? I dunno. But to my OCD self, it is.

Reactions: MFToms59

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hey brother, I just wanted to day thanks for the-3mm glass for the Lancia, it's been one of my daily attys and now w the short glass it's notably better in the flavor department. I'm really enjoying it.
0b0ad150dd13a0aab14f805eb0fa99bb.jpg
Dude... what top cap are you using on that Lancia?

Reactions: mommabird62

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Hey brother, I just wanted to day thanks for the-3mm glass for the Lancia, it's been one of my daily attys and now w the short glass it's notably better in the flavor department. I'm really enjoying it.
0b0ad150dd13a0aab14f805eb0fa99bb.jpg

Very nice bro, love being able to see them coils at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
View attachment 458575 Derringers you say? How's this CAM slammed with two 27 ga kanthal A1 2.0mm ID look?

I'll answer that - bad ayuss. Just re-built it and it is a very smooth vape at .45 ohms wicked with KGD and sucking copious thick clouds of 10mg 95% VG nic base vapor thru it like a straw :)
A true Super_X work of art brother!:headbang:

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
I thought you sold it?

Tried to, nobody wanted it. Not a single nibble except one person asking if the metal drip tip comes off. LOL

Maybe I'll stick it in the ECF classifieds.

I'm going to have to grab one of those 3mm glass for the Lancia also the next time I something being shipped. Looks awesome. I'll ALSO be contacting Tbev about a delrin top. I love the way the Lancia vapes. Hate the top heavy tall class part. This takes care of both. Awesome.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Ken you need to hang in there with the REMatty, I am loving it right now, I tell you if you get that thing on a regulated mod the vape screams a warm rich flavour at higher watts. Is still a nice on a Reo but it really stands out with some muscle behind it.

Edit: forgot to add out of all my attys right now which include some killers, this badboy is my favourite!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: RuDawg7890
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread