Status
Not open for further replies.

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
Hi all;

About ready to make my first order of DYI liquids and materials. Thinking about ordering from wizard labs. Anybody heard anything good bad or otherwise about them?
Thanks
I've always had a good experience with them. Ordered at least a dozen times from them.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I've ordered 2 or 3 times from them. No complaints at all. I love their bottles with the conical-insert caps, and they have the best 1ml syringes I've found, not as junky as some. Sometimes they even throw in some little thing as a lil freebie -- a syringe or a pipette or something along those lines. They always include a pair of nitrile gloves with nicotine orders.

Andria

wizard labs is my go to diy spot. great packaging, fast shipping, good selection, good prices on small sizes.
anytime I am trying new flavors, I go the wizard labs route, 8 ml glass vials, very neutral nic solutions.

over a dozen purchases with 50 items being the norm and I have never had a broken vial or bottle, or wrong item from wizard labs.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I only vape unflavored so can't speak about everything but I've shopped with them twice a yr for about 3yrs and the nic has been consistently fine. Good guy, used to be active on the forums and saw a need and opened the shop.
If in Fla., he'd give a tour of the place if you stopped by.

I did not know that he started here. I think that is so cool. Big time bonus points!

I have used them several times and to me, they are the epitome of professionalism.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I've ordered several times. Once they were out of stock on a flavor I wanted, then they got it in the next morning. I emailed and asked to swap out a flavor for the one that was restocked. They promptly replied and happily modified my order.

I have mixed feelings about their nic, but I have VERY picky and sensitive taste buds. I got one bottle that was a bit peppery for my tastes - but probably wouldn't have been noticeable to most people, or in fruity or other strong flavored mixes. All the other bottles have been fine. They would probably exchange or give me credit, but I've already used too much of it so I didn't ask.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I have ordered from them and all was perfect.

However when I went back to make a bigger order I found them out of stock on a bunch of things I wanted. So..............

I went looking and found Bull City Vapors and have been with them since. Simalar in many ways but better stocking system, unless I hit WL at a bad time which may be.

BCV sells in alot of 4oz bottles at prices that ain't far from many places 30ml bottle. 4oz is alot of flavor. I only use that size for stuff I move alot of. But honestly in most cases I could dump 100ml down the drain and still save money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread