New Kanger Box Mod- The Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
They said they're gonna ship the pre-ordered kits on these dates.

I'm pretty sure the stores already have them in stock so they should be allowed to ship them on the same days.
Aspenvalleyvapes says they'll have them available late may / early june.
Vaperoyalty june 5th.

I'm curios what set will arrive first. I ordered both in different stores.
I will be posting pics soon as mine arrives. Put my order in eve of the 23rd.

Reactions: gerrymi

DCBD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
USA
Actually, our LG HE's aren't too far behind their claimed specs at 35A pulse and 20 continuous. Plus, a couple o' hundy mah to spare.

What I meant to say that a "pulse rate" is often bogus measurement when specified just amps without also including a duration. It's the amount of amps for a given period of time. You can see a more accurate "pulse rate" specification shown on the Battery bro site for the Samsung 25R. There's other good battery info on the Battery bro site that's worth checking out.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
so, anyone got any us-based vendors that have these in stock and taking orders yet? looking to pick em up.
All the ones I've seen are just taking preorders. Haven't heard of any that actually have them in stock. The best price is at vape Street, where with a coupon code for 20 percent off, you can get it for $58.

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
What I meant to say that a "pulse rate" is often bogus measurement when specified just amps without also including a duration. It's the amount of amps for a given period of time. You can see a more accurate "pulse rate" specification shown on the Battery bro site for the Samsung 25R. There's other good battery info on the Battery bro site that's worth checking out.
Thanks for the info. I don't think I would jump on a battery purchase before checking their safety. To much to lose. I do have to give it up to LG, their batteries are wonderful. I actually ordered 2 he2's a few days ago to check a vendor (and get tackle), a new backup nitecore charger, and 2 more he2's about 10 minutes ago. They work for me :)
YfHLoHq.jpg

ephilbe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2015
Tacoma WA
That is the first time I've actually read a time specification of what a manufacture considers "pulse". Pretty hefty batt, indeed
Guess that's what I meant. Time spec=duration. Those indeed are the pulse rate facts. If they are accurate, of course.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
hmmm. kanger says they will release the tank and mod separately after the subbox release. Im torn between waiting to get a handful of the mods separately, but then again I have 0 tanks right now, the last tank i used was their aerotank. I think i might just order two of the subbox kits, ill give the tank a go.

can we fastforward to release date? :lol:

Reactions: ephilbe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread