New Kanger Box Mod- The Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I just ordered a crap-ton of Subtank replacement tanks from fasttech. Both glass and stainless. All clones.

When my shipment arrives in a few years from China, I will let you folks know if they suck or not. For $0.75-1.00 each for glass and a few bucks for steel, I figured I would stock up. If they are garbage it was a fairly inexpensive gamble.

Not bell caps, but nice to have a few extras lying around IME.
Stainless replacement tank? Link please?

ETA : I ask because I was recently looking for something like this. Kanger teased us with these pics but never went through with it :/

p_YUKwqu.jpg

ETAA : I can't for the life of me find anything like this on the internet let alone FT. Closest thing I've seen are these, which aren't true SS tank sections as they have the acrylic bottom.
kanger_subtank_replacement_tank01.jpg

Bresh if you've really found a true SS tank section for the subtank mini I will bow down to your google fu.

Last edited:
Reactions: motordude

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
I am a sub box mini lover !! So much so I bought 10. 8 of the normal and 2 platium. Love them. I bought 3 evic mini and still have not even taken them out of the box yet.

Wow, you are prepared for anything!!! Great job!

I love my subox mini. I have a black one and it's the bee's knees! I will never ever ever buy an eleaf product again.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Wow, you are prepared for anything!!! Great job!

I love my subox mini. I have a black one and it's the bee's knees! I will never ever ever buy an eleaf product again.

Jensy, you're nuts! share the love, hun! I would love one as a gift :D lol. sheesh! I've been vaping 8 years and you have more of 1 mod than ALL of my mods put together!! :p lolz. great job on the collection- ya know what you like and you GO for it!! lol! Awesome! :D

Reactions: Yiana

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I am a sub box mini lover !! So much so I bought 10. 8 of the normal and 2 platium. Love them. I bought 3 evic mini and still have not even taken them out of the box yet.

My post just above this one goes out to you haha. I just cannot get over how many you've got!! Unbelievable!! I think we should become friends! & if you just-so-happen to want to gift me one, I wouldn't mind 1 bit.... lol <3 but seriously, you're one prepared little Jensy. TEN? I've got ONE and I'm satisfied.. though 1-more would really do the trick.... I'd love a BLUE one.... or a red and black? Or a black one... OoO OoO I love this mod!! lol.

Reactions: jensy

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
@BreSha6869

Do you have a link to stainless tank section? Would really appreciate that.

Nope. I lied.:(

I just looked at my order and the steel tanks are all for my Nautilus and Nautilus Minis. All of the Subtank Mini and Nano replacements are glass. I swore I bought steel for the Kangers but I was wrong. Be kinda difficult to fit now that I think about it.

Sorry about that. My mom DID drop me on my head as a child though....;)

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Nope. I lied.:(

I just looked at my order and the steel tanks are all for my Nautilus and Nautilus Minis. All of the Subtank Mini and Nano replacements are glass. I swore I bought steel for the Kangers but I was wrong. Be kinda difficult to fit now that I think about it.

Sorry about that. My mom DID drop me on my head as a child though....;)
Haha no worries man. You sure did get my hopes up though, the search continues.

Man I wish kanger went through with those ones I just posted above, they're very nice.

Reactions: BreSha6869

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
lol. why you gotta call me out?? okay, fasttech doesn't have everything...
You can get replacement CAPS for the nautilus on fasttech :D lol.
and the kabuki.. well.. you can get the replacement GLASS... hehe..

Ooops! Sorry, Plumes. But your recommendation for the glass is spot on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread