noob here

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingInk

Mar 30, 2015
Hey guys, I'm Josh. I've been vaping for a little more than a year now. Most recently I started making my own juice, and joined up so that I could get some expert opinions about what flavors by which companies are the best. Along with if wizard labs is the best to buy from, or if they have a competitor with some better pricing and bigger bottles.

Thanks

Reactions: tvapernow

beachbumcm

May 11, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife

KingInk

Mar 30, 2015
Wiz flavors are almost all from the flavor apprentice which wil sell you a 50 gal drum if you want.

Flavorart
Lorranns
And i think cappella
Are the other big ones, i know theres more check the links above

I use tfa myself, and get 16 oz bottle's

I've purchased from wizard labs before and they have some really good flavors and prices. I just got an order from DIY flavor Shack. Those guys have flavors that are on another level and more often than not are better than FA Cap and TFA if you wanna check them out

Reactions: tvapernow

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
Hey guys, I'm Josh. I've been vaping for a little more than a year now. Most recently I started making my own juice, and joined up so that I could get some expert opinions about what flavors by which companies are the best. Along with if wizard labs is the best to buy from, or if they have a competitor with some better pricing and bigger bottles.

Thanks

Hi Josh, welcome to the forum. I had started a thread on wizard labs questions. Everything I got reply wise on them was positive. They sound good and I am just putting in my order for DIY from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread