Hello from Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agastar

Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Orlando, FL
Hey guy/gals, my name is John and I'm new to vaping as well as this forum.

I quit smoking in 2008 but got into hookahs about a year ago. Recently my wife was not happy with the frequency of my hookah sessions and so I got a ego style e-cig (Tsunami G-class). I've since upgraded the tank on it to the KangerTech mini protank II.

My wife wanted to try some 0 nic pumpkin spice and now she has her own settup (my old battery and tank).

I've found that I love the pomegranate flavored e-juice but can't stand the price for a 10ml bottle. I've since started making my own e-liquid using the ejuicemeup program and ingredients from Wizard Labs (since they are local to me). I'm currently vaping 12mg/ml nic.

I joined the site because I've been reading a lot about steeping for better flavor and I had an idea for mixing that I can't seem to find already answered here. I want to build a little bottle roller so that I can place the bottle on it and let it roll/mix overnight. I've seen posts about ultrasonic cleaners here and shaking it by hand but not much on rolling bottles on a device like a rolling tumbler often used on rock polishing.

Thanks
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread