Status
Not open for further replies.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Reomail came just 5 minutes before I had to leave for work so I had just a couple of minutes to fondle my lovely before leaving. But I'm back home now and have pics! ;)

Here is number 65, a Caribbean Rosewood and Birdseye door. The pic in the sun really brings out the red in the wood. I'm very happy with my choice.

I think I see some porky dust in this one...

And the one in the sun makes it look much different...

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Reomail came just 5 minutes before I had to leave for work so I had just a couple of minutes to fondle my lovely before leaving. But I'm back home now and have pics! ;)

Here is number 65, a Caribbean Rosewood and Birdseye door. The pic in the sun really brings out the red in the wood. I'm very happy with my choice.

I think I see some porky dust in this one...

And the one in the sun makes it look much different...

Very sexy! In and out of the sun!

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
0f12140685e836bc728aa163aab9aa7c.jpg

8d496c857cccc3e62af17ec25e78844b.jpg

Bubinga #98

de55cddec3fda64b599695e3c0635592.jpg

54f9cbe49c1da2447c97d114345ec8db.jpg

Cocobolo [HASHTAG]#117[/HASHTAG]

Yep, pics don't do them justice...

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
All these beautiful Woodvil's out in the sun for their photo shoots. Hello Summer! :)
I am going to Ace to get some Harold UV for sure. The coco is much darker when it's not in the sun, and I want to keep it as light as possible. Really can't believe how stunning it is! A little stinky, though ;)

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I unfortunately can only keep one. (don't even have the $$ for one, much less two!) But I'm glad I got one poly & one oil and 2 different woods. I really like them both a lot, but the coco is by far my favorite. Not that into the poly finish, even though it does make the mod look so amazing in the sun. I just loooooove the feel of the coco, as many have already said.

Rob.Gee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Montana
all of these beautiful pics are seriously testing my decision to sit this sale out after not getting one of my top 2 picks... i might be picking over the leftovers, soon :)

I would pick through the leftovers if I could. Bad timing for me though. Maybe next time!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I unfortunately can only keep one. (don't even have the $$ for one, much less two!) But I'm glad I got one poly & one oil and 2 different woods. I really like them both a lot, but the coco is by far my favorite. Not that into the poly finish, even though it does make the mod look so amazing in the sun. I just loooooove the feel of the coco, as many have already said.

while i am not skilled (and am far too lazy) to do it, several folks here have sanded down their polys to a natural finish, or have sent them in to Robert to get it done.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
image.jpg

If this is upside down, I apologize! There's a lovely young man at our local B&M whose kindness and generosity are overwhelming. The Bubinga/Birdseye is for him. The other two, Caribbean Rosewood and Maple, are for me - reminders of the many blessings in my life. Rob is now one of them, as are all of you. I'm gob smacked by the beauty of these Reos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread