Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
It's less than 100$. They do all the FBI sidearms and a few other exclusive groups I have walked their facility down including watching the processes You can't even scratch their finish. Only way to crack it is to break the metal itself. They have 3 military grade colors And then they have numerous other domestic colors. I believe the military grade has some other function or something. I will say. I have seen a lime green colt 45. Which is pretty cool. It is 140$ to do a Glock 40. The entire thing. So a mod should be 75-80$

Reactions: X-Puppy

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
they do a .50 cal rifle with 2 magazines for 300$ lol

here is their website Black-T Protective Coatings for Metals, Weapons and PartsBirdsong – Black – T | Protective Coatings for Metals

their shop is about 20 minutes from where I live and I will say they are amazing. I have seen a mod done, and it was really nice. they are great people, easy to talk to..........give them a call bro. the son came in the vape shop to talk to us one day. is how I found out about them to begin with...... very col stuff

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
well Hemp I been waiting on mine since the 19th so your 5 day wait will be a walk in the park!

Lol. I'm so debating taking my brushed baby to the Teflon coating place down the road from me Just really don't want to live without my TMod for 5 days

But Teflon coating tho. ............ Teflon
de036e18da8db456887a4fbcb73d1938.jpg

Reactions: Hemptation

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
they do some nice looking stuff for sure!definitly thinkin green Teflon!!thanks for the info Hemp

they do a .50 cal rifle with 2 magazines for 300$ lol

here is their website Black-T Protective Coatings for Metals, Weapons and PartsBirdsong – Black – T | Protective Coatings for Metals

their shop is about 20 minutes from where I live and I will say they are amazing. I have seen a mod done, and it was really nice. they are great people, easy to talk to..........give them a call bro. the son came in the vape shop to talk to us one day. is how I found out about them to begin with...... very col stuff

Reactions: Hemptation

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
First on list , is it ready , or ?

Not first on the list, probably one of the first few though. And, no, it's not even close to being ready. I just feel better knowing it's paid in full... that way I don't spend the money on something else in the meantime. I spent my Woodvil money like three times.

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
Not first on the list, probably one of the first few though. And, no, it's not even close to being ready. I just feel better knowing it's paid in full... that way I don't spend the money on something else in the meantime. I spent my Woodvil money like three times.

Exactly I see you have been selling gear a bit to. Got rid of the hana Been thinking about stripping g the svlap I got for parts. Or rebuilding it Lol Nothing on you bro. The build
Quality by the maker is less than what I desire or require out of a mod.

RudeDog. You should get them to send you some pics of different colors. I have seen some wild stuff done by them. Lime green pistol. That's wild. It looked like a toy. Ha

Reactions: Nautilusfan

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Teflon emits toxic fumes when heated higher than the rated temperature. The mod itself shouldn't get that hot, but the area around the atty might.

Oooo... You are right about that! I don't have any teflon in my home. Especially having critters, one being a bird. It doesn't take much heat either and it's odorless and very toxic.

Be careful with that hempy [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
yea I have been assured that there is no worry not heating my mod up. just some juice lol

essentially like putting a wrap on your mod, and I am sure if you burnt a j-wrap and inhaled the fumes it would not be good for you either.....but who is doing that?

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
yea I have been assured that there is no worry not heating my mod up. just some juice lol

essentially like putting a wrap on your mod, and I am sure if you burnt a j-wrap and inhaled the fumes it would not be good for you either.....but who is doing that?

Just wanted to be sure... Don't want to hear of our hempy conkin out on us [emoji6] LOL You know how we mommas worry....

Mommabird62

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
nothing but love for you MommaB we try to keep it as safe as we can. you know we like to be adventurous tho.....ha

thankyou btw

and I need to see a shot of how you have your derringer coiled...... you made a comment the other night about having the coils closer to the outer rim of the deck......for more flavor....and I just wanted to see , to see if I can imitate. I have always been taught to keep the could close to the center post. but it makes sense

Reactions: mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
nothing but love for you MommaB we try to keep it as safe as we can. you know we like to be adventurous tho.....ha

thankyou btw

and I need to see a shot of how you have your derringer coiled...... you made a comment the other night about having the coils closer to the outer rim of the deck......for more flavor....and I just wanted to see , to see if I can imitate. I have always been taught to keep the could close to the center post. but it makes sense

LOL Gotcha. I would post a pic of the derringer but I had sent it with brass beauty to Tom Tmod to look at. BB was acting up and he was checking her over for me. Turns out I wasn't getting down in the battery compartment bottom good enough to clean it properly so it was my bad. Lesson learned. Fine sandpaper on hand from now on for the TMods. It's due to be back with my yeller 26650 any day now so I get ya a shot then. But in a nutshell, I place my coils close enough to the edge without touching and shorting.

Mommabird62

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

thankyou btw

Not momma but here's how I rock mine. Prolly use a different atty on my tmod though :)

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread