Steeping gone wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
Vape again with clean coils and new wicks. If its still tasteless, get a second opinion. If ur fren agrees that it's tasteless, perhaps u need to add more flavor.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I think adding more flavour is really my only option at this point. Tried new coils, no difference. Still no flavour. It's not vapers tongue. Hmm... The juice is done for. I think I'll place a large juice order tonight. ....! Lol

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
This is exactly why I stay away from the warm water method... Nothing like a good all natural week in a dark cool closet.

Sorry to hear that happened. :(

Ah, it's ok. Trial and error I guess. Next time I'll know better. I don't think I'll do that again. On the bright side, I am getting some flavour from my juices now. Some. A little unpleasant though. But I will keep testing them over the next few weeks.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Is it true that I have to leave my juices sit for a few days after using this steeping method? I wonder if that would help... I already bought more juice, but it would be amazing if there was hope for my current juice.

I tried the warm water method with mixed results. I did the crock pot and it was ok. I bought an ultrasonic cleaner and love it for steep. I use very warm (120 degree) water and ultra sonic for 2 hours total, open air breathe for an hour after one hour in the ultrasonic, then another hour or more when finished. Let the juice sit overnight and it's really nice (vapeable) . If you decide to get an ultrasonic cleaner get one with at least an 8 minute timer, anything less is quite annoying. Letting juice sit in a dark cabinet for two weeks is good also, but my "experiments" don't have to wait much for me to try them now. It's very possible you just need to let your juices sit for a few days to a week.

Good luck.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I destroyed $400 worth of e juice.
So,..this answered my question..It's not DIY..Idk what juices you are steeping..but yeah,..either the heat got to them,.( I would still expect SOME flavor though), or you have a case of vapers tongue.

Personally I only buy pre steeped..Just go to the mail box and rip those puppies open..hehe

giphy.gif

These hot baths for steeping never made much sense to me anyway.

@Jimi D. Sup my brotha?!? :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread