Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I might have 90 pairs of shoes, too. Why women are addicted to shoes, I can't explain. Why do men like farts? :D
I can count the number of pairs of shoes I own without taking off my socks. Two pairs of boots, two pairs of dress shoes, one pair of casual shoes, three pairs of sneakers, two pairs of sandals.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I can count the number of pairs of shoes I own without taking off my socks. Two pairs of boots, two pairs of dress shoes, one pair of casual shoes, three pairs of sneakers, two pairs of sandals.

I don't actually know how many pairs of shoes I own :)

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
It still surprises me why people need all this gear... For me as well, 2 or 3 devices is more than enough.

Moto G2 - Tapatalk Pro

I've been vaping going on 4 years now, a lot of those with a lot of equipment have been vaping a while and upgraded to get to that perfect vape nirvana for them. I also worked in a vape shop for most of last year, couldn't set and sell a product if I hadn't tried it myself. Think about 50% of what I have owned, I've paid it forward to a friend or co-worker that has become interested in vaping, older but still useful gear, battery/mod, tank/atomizer to get them started, show them a vape shop, pay for their first bottle of juice, get em started on their own journey. Still get shineytaitus from time to time, though I've slowed down, last 4 months I've only purchased a Vaporshark rDNA40 and a Sigelei 150w and 2 Subtank Plus, used to be every paycheck I was spending $150 plus on gear, about $300 a month, can never have to much gear =D

Reactions: Dixie1954

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
What would be a good starter rda/rta? Something cheaper that would be a good "tester" to see if getting into rebuilds is something I would enjoy?

Easy answer IMO.

Kanger Subtank clone
Kanger Subtank Authentic

If you don't like the RBA part, you can just put on a coil and vape. IF you like the RBA, you can rebuild to your hearts content, and rebuild the occ coils as well.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Wow... never answered one of these before.. how many tanks do I have...

Unless noted authentic, they are clones.

old ones used for parts:
Stardust
Cartomisers from a Metro Ecig cigalike
Nimbus RDA
phoenix RDA`

Still in use:
Aqua V1
Aga T2+ (authentic)
Fogger V4
Squape
Squape-R
Kayfun lite
CE5
Mini protank
Kanger subtank mini (x2)
Kanger subtank nano
Taifun GT-2
Mutation X RDA
Tugboat RDA (x2)
Derringer RDA

I mainly use the Subtanks with rebuilt OCC coils and trying out the Taifun GT2 ATM. IF it didn't leak, I'd prefer the Squape-R

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
What would be a good starter rda/rta? Something cheaper that would be a good "tester" to see if getting into rebuilds is something I would enjoy?

As mentioned,.a Subtank or Subtank Mini.

These are easy to build:

UD Aga t5. Authentic and under $10 at Triangle Vape
Lemo, Lemo Drop, Lemo2. Authentic and under $30.
Taifun GT2 clone. Some are under $20. Very easy to build and fill.
Prometey2 clone. Perhaps easiest to build and can't leak unless you overfill the fluff. Some don't like not seeing their juice though. When the taste goes off, I know its time to fill.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I thought I'd explain my quick synopsis on what I use and why I don't like many of them.
all clones unless noted
old ones used for parts:

Stardust--[all tanks cracked]
Cartomisers from a Metro Ecig cigalike [very first ecig. Not enough vapor/lasting battery]
Nimbus RDA [used tiny hex screws which stripped real quickly]
phoenix RDA` [used tiny hex screws which stripped real quickly]

Still in use:
Aqua V1 [not enough juice and a pain to work with]
Aga T2+ (authentic) [Genesis style.. had to keep tipping, not enough airflow]
Fogger V4 [great and dependable tank, but dual coils and I prefer one coil as my main]
Squape [leaked through airhole which was in the 510.. leaked into battery compartment]
Squape-R [leaks or constant dry hit.. no inbetween]
Kayfun lite [leaks like crazy no matter what I try]
CE5 [not enough airflow]
Mini protank [not good for wicking VG juice and not enough airflow]
Kanger subtank mini (x2) [loving this tank. No problems. Currently have it wicking too dry though]
Kanger subtank nano [same as above, but doesn't hold as much juice]
Taifun GT-2 [so far so good, but minor leaks]
Mutation X RDA [cheap clone that has a shallow juice well]
Tugboat RDA (x2) [great atomizers, dual coil dripper which is not an ADV for me]
Derringer RDA [same as Tugboat, but better airflow.]

Reactions: MotherOfCats

cointerm

Jun 6, 2015
New York
Started vaping almost a month ago on a single Nautilus Mini, and was using that to try to make the transition from smoking to vaping. It was working wonders, so I bought 3 more. Had my last analog on Saturday night, and I have a different juice for morning, work, night, and lower nic before-bed. I don't want to get adventurous or experimental with tanks until I have a good number of days (months) under my belt away from the smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread