How many mods/tanks do you own ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
I don't normally use regulated mods, but I won this one and the battery life is so good on it, that I keep it in rotation :)
I put the batteries in Saturday night, its at 72% now :)

Between the mods I have, the Predators are a bit better than the others, but all of my multiple TC100W absolutely blows it out of the water for battery life. (and yes, that's with same batteries, including switching them between the mods, same settings, heck, same tanks too and very similar builds), I estimate a good 20-30% longer life easily. As it was my first dual battery mod at the time, I though that is was "normal" as compared to all my single battery mods, I was getting about 4 times the life... but now I know that they really did that mod "right".

Rotating between two of my TC100W and my Therion for home use, I end up charging one at a time about once a week.

When I use my TC100W all day, I can start using it early in the morning 7-8am and it won't be dead until 10pm (give or take maybe an hour). My Therion (about the same as the Predators) cannot last close a full day, if I start using it in the morning, by mid/late afternoon it needs fresh batteries.

The worse one is the Xcube II, I can almost see the battery levels going down by just turning the darn thing on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread