Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
WOW, Lolz! That is beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful! Big Bacote Congrats!

(now all you need is a sweet lil mech Touchwood in your collection.... ) ;)

7ZbNSyo.gif
7ZbNSyo.gif

Gotta :wub: ya, sonic! :D

But you're forgetting dealers have to buy the programmer. Provape doesn't provide it free of charge.

But you're on the same continent. That makes it cheaper to ship it to Provape if there's no local dealer to carry out the upgrade.

Yet you claim with the P3 Provape targets 90% of vapers who use it primarily as a means to quit smoking. How can they be targeting such a large number of people if their primary market is the US market. Doesn't make sense, does it? Or are only Americans who want to quit smoking important and the rest can die of lung cancer?

You want a Provi. Admit it. It's evident and eventual. Just give in to the 'Nati........

Willy The Wise One speaks truth again. I've often credited basically two things for my success sticking with vaping :

1. Eric Gormly (Discount Vapers)
2. Provari (v2, three plus years ago)

So, at the risk of being redundant, I repeat:
Firmware, schmirmware.

I just LOVE it when you risk redundancy!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Vari Nice!!!
Thanks Astro, I love my ProVari's, they have served me exceptionally keeping me off the cigs, no money saved counter needed, they just work, every time, time after time and so on...

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
I hear ya DP ... the P2 is such an amazing device, it is the same vape as the P3, just without boost.
Own 4 provaris! Use none of them due to the upgrades! My local upgrade shop ate thieves! Won't visit there, I've more on to reosmods and sqonking! Provari will NEVER match this vaping!
ProVape created the perfect PV with the P2 ... and they built it so tough, you really never have to buy another vape ever.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
But has nothing on the reos mod bda! Looking to unload all my provari s
I'll take them all...

And I won't charge you a cent to take em either...

PM For my Addy where you can send them at your expense.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread