Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Working on a few new clone recipes tonight...

notOV6F.jpg

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Back before I started mixing I bought this vanilla juice that vaped with the flavor of a vanilla pudding cup. It was great. Last night I had a yearning for that so decided to do some experimenting. I made 3 10 ml batches with %7 flavoring per batch. One batch was Capella's Simply Vanilla. Another batch was Flavour Art Vanilla Classic and the third batch was TFA French Vanilla Deluxe. The batches received a 3 hour UC steep and today I gave each a try in a Kanger STM. The Vanilla classic was ok. had kinda a bean taste to it but I wouldnt say it was unvapable. The Simply Vanilla was very good and right now I am starting on a tank of the French Vanilla Deluxe and that also has a bean taste to it but more of a vanilla bean flavor than the Vanilla classic.
The tanks a 4 ml so after the initial tank I added .5% sweetner to each batch and will have the results of them in a day or so.

Also am trying some basic butterscotch.

On a side note, if yall have not tried temp control yet, you dont know what you are missing. I am purposely vaping these tanks until they are totally empty and have not had a dry burnt hit yet.

Reactions: JD1

ArgusMcJohnsten

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2015
I made peanut butter! Sort of. I think I actually made nutella, very hazelnutty.
I copied a recipe from someone I believe used to be a member here, but is now on that other forum. Not sure if I should paste his recipe or not.
I will have to tweak it a bit, but for my first attempt, I'll take it as a win.

Last edited:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I made peanut butter! Sort of. I think I actually made nutella, very hazelnutty.
I copied a recipe from someone I believe used to be a member here, but is now on that other forum. Not sure if I should paste his recipe or not.
I will have to tweak it a bit, but for my first attempt, I'll take it as a win.

I like peanut butter but the thought of a peanut butter vape just wasnt appealing to me until I tried a zamplebox sample of peanut butter and jesus and it was very good. Once you tweak your recipe, share it with us if you dont mind. I would be really interested in trying it.

Reactions: Dixie1954

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I'm still hanging in there with my Ry4 type mixes, trying to tweek amounts and combos. My problem, if it is one, is that I like them all and can't decide of a clear winner. :vapor: Anyways here the latest.

Rustica 2%
Inawera Cuban Cigar 1%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2%
Inawera Vanilla 1%
Hangsen Caramel 1%
TFA Caramel Candy 1%

Um, um good.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Reactions: chopdoc

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Curious as to how your Milkman clone turned out. Going to be starting DIY as soon as i save up some funds for inital startup costs and always loved the milkman e-juice.

Well, I was just following a recipe online and added a few of my own tweaks. I've never had that juice so I couldn't tell you how it compares, but the clone is very good!

Reactions: Nivek13

ArgusMcJohnsten

Verified Member
Mar 24, 2015
I like peanut butter but the thought of a peanut butter vape just wasnt appealing to me until I tried a zamplebox sample of peanut butter and jesus and it was very good. Once you tweak your recipe, share it with us if you dont mind. I would be really interested in trying it.
The hazelnut is mellowing. Wife thought it smelled "very peanut buttery" when I clouded out her analog.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Today I made:

Inawera Vanilla for Pipe 3%
Rustica TA 1%
Inawera Vanilla 2%
Hangsen Caramel 1%

Yeppers, another Ry4 type mix. Love um. :vapor:

Edit: Wonder who won the contest. All I know is, this post was way too late. Story of my life lol. :vapor:

It better be good JD, just mixed up 60ml of it. :headbang:

Reactions: JD1

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
It's scrumptious. Doesn't seem to need a whole lot of steep time either. My sweet tooth is raging at the moment so I added a couple drops of EM to fix that. I wouldn't think most folks would want the EM though. :vapor:

At times I like some extra sweetness to my vapes and will add some sweetner. I have some EM crystals that I need to mix up but I usually use regular old sweetner that I got from the DIY shack.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
It's scrumptious. Doesn't seem to need a whole lot of steep time either. My sweet tooth is raging at the moment so I added a couple drops of EM to fix that. I wouldn't think most folks would want the EM though. :vapor:

The rustica adds a bit of a cigarish flavor to it. Not bad at all.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Been vaping on this daily for the last couple weeks and I must say, it gets better with age. The Rustica at first I thought I went too high with it at 1% and even with it being very good at first, it has mellowed out a lot in the last couple weeks and became even better. I might have 4 ml left of the 60 ml I mixed up. Will have to do a 150 ml batch of it when I get home.
The Vanilla for pipe by itself mixture of 30 ml that I brought to work with me lasted only 4 days. Gonna have to mix up a lot bigger bottle of that next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread