Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @turnipshoe. Glad to have you here!:)

A "general guideline" for nicotine concentration in e-liquid to the number of cigarettes smoked per day. This assumes you are not using subΩ coils.

06 mg = 10 cigarettes or less
12 mg = 20 cigarettes
18 mg = 30 cigarettes
24 mg = 40 cigarettes

I've read that unflavored nic base (you DIY this yourself) is very close to Marlboro Lights in terms of flavor. E-LIQUID/E-JUICE - VAPE THAT TASTES LIKE A CIGARETTE

Last edited:
Reactions: turnipshoe

blondie57

Moved On
Jul 6, 2015
Hi turnipshoe! Happy ECF Anniversary to you! Today is my first day too :) ...I've been looking around and this forum is just chock full of information and groups dedicated to well...just about anything you want to know! You have to post 5 times though before you can actually post out side the New Member area..so see you in the forum!
Wow..that Provari3 is SWEET!..variable wattage/voltage so you can adjust it to get the best flavor out of your juice....Did you get the starter kit or just the battery base? Seriously...I would go for a HIGHER nicotine mg than you THINK you need...too much nic and you may get a pounder of a headache...too little and you may get all cranky and out of sorts and not know what's wrong with you ;) . If you get a higher mg...I wouldn't go higher than 12mg right now since you were a pretty light smoker before....and it seems like too much..you can always cut it down by adding a lower mg/...like a 3mg or a 6mg...your ejuice won't be wasted that way either... I started with 6mg since I smoked a half pack or less a day...but the nicotine is absorbed differently when vaping then when smoking...so a 6mg might not be enough for you...or might be too much!! So maybe buying a 3mg..a 6mg and a 12mg ?? Hope that helps..Good Luck and again Welcome!

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
Halo is a quality premium liquid company that uses pharmaceutical grade ingredients so the juice is a safe bet. The mod is excellent quality as well my question is what atomizer will you be using? If you are using a Kanger atomizer that has a dual 1.8 ohm coil head I suggest 6 to 8mg if it's an Aspire Nautilus 10 to 14 MG to start and work your way down as needed.
I started at 24 MG after having smoked 2.5 packs of camel lights a day for over 30 years and I was down to 6 MG within 8 months and now I use 2 MG max VG in a Zephyrus subohm tank at .25 ohms and 55 watts for my ADV on my sigelei box mod but started with a pro-tank 2 on a SVD. Don't be surprised if you upgrade your device and down grade your nicotine levels after a bit, it seems to be a normal progression that happens on one's vape journey. I would hunt around online and see what other juices are accessible to you as there are many online premium juices companies. I don't know what India's customs laws are so I don't know how difficult it will be to have juice and devices shipped by mail to you but there are a ton of companies world wide who make amazing flavored juices of premium quality. I would just be leary of China made E-liquids as they don't have the best quality control standards in that regard. Best of luck and if you can determine the customs regulations regarding import of E-liquids and devices to your country I can advise of some really good US companies that feature premium liquids.

turnipshoe

Jul 6, 2015
India
T
Hello and welcome to the forum @turnipshoe. Glad to have you here!:)

A "general guideline" for nicotine concentration in e-liquid to the number of cigarettes smoked per day. This assumes you are not using subΩ coils.

06 mg = 10 cigarettes or less
12 mg = 20 cigarettes
18 mg = 30 cigarettes
24 mg = 40 cigarettes

Thank you for very much for your advice. I appreciate it

Reactions: Susan~S

turnipshoe

Jul 6, 2015
India
Halo is a quality premium liquid company that uses pharmaceutical grade ingredients so the juice is a safe bet. The mod is excellent quality as well my question is what atomizer will you be using? If you are using a Kanger atomizer that has a dual 1.8 ohm coil head I suggest 6 to 8mg if it's an Aspire Nautilus 10 to 14 MG to start and work your way down as needed.

Well I got the aspire nautilus with dual coil. Thanks for the help mate.

turnipshoe

Jul 6, 2015
India
I started at 24 MG after having smoked 2.5 packs of camel lights a day for over 30 years and I was down to 6 MG within 8 months and now I use 2 MG max VG in a Zephyrus subohm tank at .25 ohms and 55 watts for my ADV on my sigelei box mod but started with a pro-tank 2 on a SVD. Don't be surprised if you upgrade your device and down grade your nicotine levels after a bit, it seems to be a normal progression that happens on one's vape journey. I would hunt around online and see what other juices are accessible to you as there are many online premium juices companies. I don't know what India's customs laws are so I don't know how difficult it will be to have juice and devices shipped by mail to you but there are a ton of companies world wide who make amazing flavored juices of premium quality. I would just be leary of China made E-liquids as they don't have the best quality control standards in that regard. Best of luck and if you can determine the customs regulations regarding import of E-liquids and devices to your country I can advise of some really good US companies that feature premium liquids.

Yep I'm vary of them too. But halo is easily available here. I'm gonna go ahead with them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread