Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
My mom is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:
Sooooooooooo happy about this! I know she is too.
clap.gif

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    My mom is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:
    Sooooooooooo happy about this! I know she is too.

That's fantastic, Lost. I wish her well as she continues her recovery. Wonderful.

I just jumped out of the snake pit across the river from here. Had to get away for a second and regroup. Whoa!!! Don't want to fall too deep over there. Sometimes, things just grab ya, though, and ya gotta have your say. Ask Bear!! :lol: And I know Atty knows exactly what I mean, too.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Land of the Lost
    That's fantastic, Lost. I wish her well as she continues her recovery. Wonderful.

I just jumped out of the snake pit across the river from here. Had to get away for a second and regroup. Whoa!!! Don't want to fall too deep over there. Sometimes, things just grab ya, though, and ya gotta have your say. Ask Bear!! :lol: And I know Atty knows exactly what I mean, too.
    Thank you, Kat! I'm sooooooooooo happy she's finally home. She's still using oxygen, but that may just be temporary while she's still undergoing PT and OT.

Reactions: Katmar

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST

giphy.gif

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread