Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello opher. Welcome to the world of the Phenomenon.

When the Phenom first came out it was just "the Phenomenon" It was good. Some people thought it was wonderful but needed more air, which lead to the Phenomenon "Zest" . THere were still those that craved more air , especially with lower resistance and higher wattage needs. That lead to the Phenomenon "Lite"
Even more air.

I got the original Phenom but wanted a bit more air so I just got the base of the Zest. Perfect for me. Great balance of intense rich flavor and nice amount of clouds. Most find the Lite perfect.

They have come out with yet another base to be available by itself, compatible with all versions or you can order the Zest, or Lite with the new base. I still dont know what it will be called. :)

I hope this helps. As much as I love the Phenom, I still would have wished I waited for the Zest and not had to get updated bases. Like I said , Im perfectly happy with the Zest base so I will be passing on the "mystery base"

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
^ Well said @anavidfan ! Btw, the fourth version of the Phenomenon is called the "Momentous". This one's (1)even more airier than the Phen-Lite. And has (2)more deck space, thus affable for larger coils and more cotton.

I love the Zest base and looks, its perfect for my needs. In the looks dept it is one of the most beautiful. In the taste is the best.

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
Hello opher. Welcome to the world of the Phenomenon.

When the Phenom first came out it was just "the Phenomenon" It was good. Some people thought it was wonderful but needed more air, which lead to the Phenomenon "Zest" . THere were still those that craved more air , especially with lower resistance and higher wattage needs. That lead to the Phenomenon "Lite"
Even more air.

I got the original Phenom but wanted a bit more air so I just got the base of the Zest. Perfect for me. Great balance of intense rich flavor and nice amount of clouds. Most find the Lite perfect.

They have come out with yet another base to be available by itself, compatible with all versions or you can order the Zest, or Lite with the new base. I still dont know what it will be called. :)

I hope this helps. As much as I love the Phenom, I still would have wished I waited for the Zest and not had to get updated bases. Like I said , Im perfectly happy with the Zest base so I will be passing on the "mystery base"

Yes indeed :) The Phenomenon lite had great flavor and a bigger tank, but I preferred the Zest more and that is coming from a guy constantly saying "I need more AIR!!!!!" After Roxynoodle hooked me up with how to fill it. It is one of my favorite atomizers at the moment :D
I love the Zest base and looks, its perfect for my needs. In the looks dept it is one of the most beautiful. In the taste is the best.

I couldn't have said it better :D What I want to buy is a bigger tank for the Zest.

opher

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2015
TX
Thank you guys for the info! is there any atty you might be able to compare the Zest' and Lite's draw too? Just trying to put things into perspective. I do intend to order one and if I could get an idea of what each is like it would sure help in choosing. Thank you again, you guys are a huge help!

For reference I enjoy the Calix and a Kayfun 4's draw the most. Both suit me perfectly.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thank you guys for the info! is there any atty you might be able to compare the Zest' and Lite's draw too? Just trying to put things into perspective. I do intend to order one and if I could get an idea of what each is like it would sure help in choosing. Thank you again, you guys are a huge help!

For reference I enjoy the Calix and a Kayfun 4's draw the most. Both suit me perfectly.
Phen-Lite's draw is like that of the Calix (w/out the top lip-streaming adapter/DT combo). K4 is way opener (if you choose to remove it AFC bolt).

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.

Don't forget with the lite you can adjust the airflow down to be more zest like but you can't adjust the zest to be more lite like.....if that makes sense.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
^ Well said @anavidfan ! Btw, the fourth version of the Phenomenon is called the "Momentous". This one's (1)even more airier than the Phen-Lite. And has (2)more deck space, thus affable for larger coils and more cotton.

Looks like Aiolos put the Momentous base up all ready too

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
According to the news Greece is having a bit of problems. That's probably the least of his worries atm. Hope your doing okay Gus
Problems would be putting it mildly, it's more like an economic and financial apocalypse

Hopefully our good pals at Gus at doing fine though.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Kruzer00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Long Island, NY, USA
Problems would be putting it mildly, it's more like an economic and financial apocalypse

Hopefully our good pals at Gus at doing fine though.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

+1. It is really tough over there right now for a number of folks I know.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Hallo my friends

Momentous base have a bigest AFC DRAW and the main character is the strong hit and the flavors to the maximum

As much as I'd like to try the new base I think 7 Phenoms is more than enough for me right now :lol:

20150713_125528_HDR-01 phenom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread