Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Prayers for MamaGold !!!!!!!!!!!!

USPS tracking sez there's an ipv in the box !!!!

Man oh man I'm sore....Should I remain still for any time at all I've gotta move slow at first as all my muscles are threatening to pull....Trust this rightcheer....Drying time whether paint or concrete is considered as full on working....Part of the process and I gotta recover a bit from that sheet...The worst part of that deal is the "on your knees" running the float.....or the acrobatic one foot on the bottom right sill...left hand on left wall...stretch farther than you can reach running the float....Me and that damn float are enemies....

Now too the mailbox in my skivvies....Hey looking is a choice....don't wanna see skivvies then look away.....look away!!!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Prayers for MamaGold !!!!!!!!!!!!

USPS tracking sez there's an ipv in the box !!!!

Man oh man I'm sore....Should I remain still for any time at all I've gotta move slow at first as all my muscles are threatening to pull....Trust this rightcheer....Drying time whether paint or concrete is considered as full on working....Part of the process and I gotta recover a bit from that sheet...The worst part of that deal is the "on your knees" running the float.....or the acrobatic one foot on the bottom right sill...left hand on left wall...stretch farther than you can reach running the float....Me and that damn float are enemies....

Now too the mailbox in my skivvies....Hey looking is a choice....don't wanna see skivvies then look away.....look away!!!

Skivvies!!!! I say skivvies too! Is it an East Coast thing? Lol
I wanna hear all your thoughts on that iPV!!!
I'm debating the iPV3 Li or the Snow Wolf as my next must have. The snow wolf size is more like the IStick 50 but heavier, and the ipv3 is wider, taller and thinner; but bigger for my hands. Might not be so good bc of the way I hold them almost continuously. Both are capable of TC should I want to roll with that. Still debating!!!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Dee in his skivvies and I have no binoculars to see that far...dammit ;) I do know the word, but where I'm from, we call em drawers.

I have to stop with the shiny-itis! I have 3 iStick 50s, and the new Disrupter, 3 KSMs, an extra AFC bottom, and 5 new bell caps. Oh, and all those new fancy glass and stone drip tips! I need to be banned from the Fastech site :blush:

I bought a Kuro Coiler and a roll of 26ga Kanthal, it's still sitting there looking at me. The pre wrapped coils are just too dang easy. Gives the phrase "twist one up" a whole new meaning!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Bov need to back read
Morning folks :)

Salem, prayers and thoughts every day!

Chase's dental surgery tomorrow, and I have a GI Dr appt Monday...it's gonna be a long weekend here. We have a heat advisory, and Katie has decided I need to taxi her around town today.

Dee, that's a lot of hard work, but I know you're glad to get that floor poured.

Bov, I can't quite figure out what is going on with you? Sorry, I am trying to back read but I just am not comprehending much right now. Seems like i need to add you to my prayers and thoughts list though. Do not let katie push you if you are not well. Sure you owe her for rent maybe but, you do not owe her your health. Yikes, hope that even made sense.

Mom still in ICU and I am going on next to no sleep. Her oxygen is continuing to improve though. She is going to have to start using her nebulizer and following docs orders whether she likes it or not. No question about that. She is not used to taking meds and they have her on norco and morphine for pain. She is a hoot. She thought that I had written on her ICU room wall. Yelled at me like I was a little kid again. Hallucinations can be more fun than reality at times. :laugh:

I have to get some sleep. Bov, I will be back to try and figure what is going on with you tomorrow when I have my wits about me a little more. Please take care of yourself and I hope things go well for Chase tomorrow too :wub:

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I can remember my Grammy having hallucinations but I don't believe hers at the time were due to any medications; I could be wrong about that though. She was sitting out in a lawn chair in my dads backyard one summer and all of a sudden she's looking across the yard and this genuinely warm smile came across her face. We both looked in the direction she was but saw nothing so my Dad mentioned what a pretty smile she had right then and she said "that little girl in the plaid coat was so cute running around!" (This was mid summer) my Grammy lost most of her eyesight in her last 10 or 15 years of life, so I was happy that she was "seeing" something that made her smile like that and feel joy...even if we couldn't see it along with her. :)
Thanks for jogging that nice memory Salem, and give your Mom a gentle squeeze from us.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Bov, I can completely understand the worried mom feelings you are having tonight and will say an extra prayer for Chase, that he does well through and after the surgery. You hang in there Mama! I'm off tomorrow so if you need to chat away some nervous energy to pass the time, you know where to find me! (((Hugs)))

Reactions: Bovinia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread