Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I have a guy that shops in the B&M juice store that has one he wants to sell to me for 60$. Online cheapest i found is around that. From my searching I also found some (clowns) clones.
He showed me the thing and I honestly can't tell which it is. Real or clone. I don't want to pay 60$ for a clone.But I think 60 is ok if it is real.
I went looking for you and the real ones are 60$ everywhere I checked. But I understand where your coming from.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

bluehaze013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Florida
New Kennedy:

SZQKFXi.jpg

HpOTt82.jpg

Colknma.jpg

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
I know this is about RDAs but I trust your opinions and I want to go off topic (like we haven't before lol) - I need some juice recommendations. I'm looking for a good melon flavor and a good lemonade with fruit flavor. The melon flavor - it doesn't have to be watermelon, it could be honeydew, a mixture of melons, straight up watermelon, whatever. The lemonade I'd prefer raspberry but a blueberry or strawberry or cherry would work too. I was looking at Adam Bomb who make Sweet Melons and Strawberry Lemonade but I've not tried that company yet. Mostly I dig the artwork on the bottle lol. VG/PG mix - I prefer higher VG but it's not a deal breaker if the juice is only 50/50. I like potent flavors, don't really want something light and muted.

I'd say try martian mist by moonmoutain. awesome mango melon type vape, really tastes like you're eating a mango... I love that juice by itself and also mixed with others to add a nice mango sweetness to it

Reactions: jhhollier

bluehaze013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Florida
24mm why? I got my Kennedy Comp in today, gonna build on it later and try to wick it so it doesn't soak my mods

I don't know but it would look real nice on top of my v2 Tugmod! P.S. Don't know if you saw my post about Labrat Vapors it kinda got scrolled in the 6 posts that happened at once just now lol

Gimpy1261

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Ga. Down Under
I went looking for you and the real ones are 60$ everywhere I checked. But I understand where your coming from.

Thanks for the help. It won't be the last time I gamble. If it's fake I'll just get even with him. Looks and feels real. Like the pictures on comp vape website.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

bluehaze013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Florida
That Kennedy looks cool. Closed deck? Where do those tubes lead though? I LOVE the kennedy v1 but bottom airflow is flawed in its very nature which is just MO. I would not spend that kind of money on a bottom airflow dripper. You try the VCC Mann?

The old deck was open on the bottom airflow so juice would get in your 510 and inside of hybrids, its closed now so the juice will only come out the sides.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I don't know but it would look real nice on top of my v2 Tugmod! P.S. Don't know if you saw my post about Labrat Vapors it kinda got scrolled in the 6 posts that happened at once just now lol
Yeah, it probably would be nice on the Tug V2. Yeah, I did miss it. Checked out the site and the flavors sound good. $25.60 for that sample pack and free shipping isn't bad.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
That Kennedy looks cool. Closed deck? Where do those tubes lead though? I LOVE the kennedy v1 but bottom airflow is flawed in its very nature which is just MO. I would not spend that kind of money on a bottom airflow dripper. You try the VCC Mann?

Yeah, works swimmingly (so all those that thought it was going to the classies, think again! LOL).

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I wanted to note that I'm now glad I didn't sell the Manta. I put a single Clapton coil (pre-made because...) and it's wonderful! I stand corrected with my initial impressions.

I don't know if I will keep mine, but it is a great 2014 atomizer. I say 2014 atomizer becasue things have changed so much in 2015. But all in all, it's got great flavor! I just wish it had more airflow!

Last edited:
Reactions: 67Tele

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
If only someone would make a small form factor, two post top down airflow atty. It would probably turn out to be the best atty out to date. Not sure why no one has done this. I know the vector top caps fits on the stumpy but it's just not the same, needs to be smaller.
Exactly what I've been waiting for. Like you I'm not too sure why no one has done this yet. When I saw the thump atty I wanted it to be a 2 post so bad, but it wasn't. It seems like it's always either or and never both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread