Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
30ml is the new 10ml as far as samples go El..For me anyway cause I'm still licking myself in the buttocks for ordering that 10mls of "Yin Yang",[emoji22]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Quite an interesting (I struggled for the correct word) form of self punishment.:?: However, you aren't the "Star Puppy" for nothing!:ohmy:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
30ml is the new 10ml as far as samples go El..For me anyway cause I'm still licking myself in the buttocks for ordering that 10mls of "Yin Yang",[emoji22]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

FYI, you were right! RR did it for me. Again! It's even better than before becasue now I got it in 90 VG. Yep, it was just a couple months ago when I was thinking of going to straight 50/50. Cray! Now it's all 90% or higher.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
My order arrived today. I opened the four 30ml bottles to sniff. Thank goodness I have plenty to vape while they ripen because they smell DELICIOUS! :drool:

Your XPress should have the equivalent of about a two week steep on it (not that it won't still improve), so have at it!

p.s. Let us know what you think!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
FYI, you were right! RR did it for me. Again! It's even better than before becasue now I got it in 90 VG. Yep, it was just a couple months ago when I was thinking of going to straight 50/50. Cray! Now it's all 90% or higher.

Oh Mann, we gotta catch up. I (and 3,845,278 others) have been following your posts. I just ordered my first TC mod, and my first Cloud Chamber. I went with a CLONE of the Petri, because I don't even KNOW if I like clouds enough yet to drop a Benji. But I guess I need some max V to really make it sing? Aaaand like an idiot, I of course thought I better order some of that fancy new Ni200 wire rquired for TC... Then after I placed the order, I thought, hey, didn't you use Ni200 to make ready wires for the Ithaka's and Penny's? Sure nuf, there sits a roll in my vape box. 30m for what 10 costs now. Funny how vaping is changing the landscape in industries that never saw it coming.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oh Mann, we gotta catch up. I (and 3,845,278 others) have been following your posts. I just ordered my first TC mod, and my first Cloud Chamber. I went with a CLONE of the Petri, because I don't even KNOW if I like clouds enough yet to drop a Benji. But I guess I need some max V to really make it sing? Aaaand like an idiot, I of course thought I better order some of that fancy new Ni200 wire rquired for TC... Then after I placed the order, I thought, hey, didn't you use Ni200 to make ready wires for the Ithaka's and Penny's? Sure nuf, there sits a roll in my vape box. 30m for what 10 costs now. Funny how vaping is changing the landscape in industries that never saw it coming.

Sure. We should finally meet up at HQ.

I got Petri coming too. Cool. On my TC mod (SXM) I am just using subohm clearos and Ni coils. I will likely delve deeper into it as soon as Maria Montessori gets sweetie.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Sure. We should finally meet up at HQ. I got Petri coming too. Cool. On my TC mod (SXM) I am just using subohm clearos and Ni coils. I will likely delve deeper into it as soon as Maria Montessori gets sweetie.

LOL! That age already. Well, glad you are at least are aware of the issues. Separating the wheat from the chaff, a job best handled at home. SxM?! Dannn... You aren't foolin around! Got me a "disposable" (IPV4s). The landscape is changing too fast for me, and I'm too new to it, to make any major commitments. My son got a Kanger Mini, and I was impressed enough to order one with a bunch of the Ni200 heads. This stuff sure moves fast.

Funny thing. After vaping the KFL for the last year, I did a dual coil on an old Ithaka cause I can now, with a 26650 with high amp batts. That old Ithaka with KGD, tastes better than my KFL's. Note to self... Never dispose.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I just realized that LisaR and EleanorR both have black cats as an avatar. Are you sisters?

Nope. Just two great minds who think alike (and often vape alike!) :rolleyes::lol:

Which is exactly why I never ordered it... Coffee tea??? :shock:

Hello, Eleanor! :)

Hello, Katya! Not coffee tea, sweets: coffee ice cream. Melted. Yum! :nun:

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Oh my goodness. Order before last I got Cheehu Cocktail, sweetened, for my free sample. Loaded a tank with it last night.
I need a large bottle of this! I tried it plain and it was ok. Sweetened, it is amazing. :wub:

I checked the website for a sale. I can't believe I forgot Peaches and Cream on my last order. :( The Kanger cotton coils have really increased the flavor in my Aerotanks. Makes Peaches and Cream twice as delicious!

TexasVet

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
The Republic of ... TEXAS
I had the good fortune of receiving a vape mail sample package today from a well respected member of this thread (no names, but individual is said to live in LaLa Land in the burbs outside of Atlanta, GA and often missing So Cal.) Now that is one awesome act of random kindness!!:thumbs:

Uh, Uh I got an offer from the same general vicinity for about 20+ ml each of Desperado and Devil Dog for the cost of shipping. Couldn't pass up on THAT deal but I hope I haven't penetrated some sort of juice cartel.:danger: :lol:

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Uh, Uh I got an offer from the same general vicinity for about 20+ ml each of Desperado and Devil Dog for the cost of shipping. Couldn't pass up on THAT deal but I hope I haven't penetrated some sort of juice cartel.:danger: :lol:

LOL, I'd proceed full speed ahead. You are in good hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread