Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
For an itty-bitty tank to put on an itty-bitty mod, try the Goblin Mini. Just got mine in today. It's about the same size as some RDAs.

I got it on my IPV Mini right now, once the IPV D2 comes in, it'll be even smaller. The picture doesn't do it justice - I got tiny little girl hands.
d549f32c440608ec0dacfe9c75873e49.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Any thoughts on the Koopor Mini?

Says available July 20...$54.99...but NO venders listed.

Is TC with "Dual Driver System" and "High-Frequency Dynamic Monitoring Resistance".

Replaceable 18650.

Is "Mini"...but NO dimensions listed. :shock:

KOOPOR™ - KOOPOR mini highest cost-effectvie vaping box mod

They couldn't come up with a better name? I am NOT vaping on something that sounds so much like "Pooper".

Sorry - it might be silly of me but I simply refuse...

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
Any thoughts on the Koopor Mini?

Says available July 20...$54.99...but NO venders listed.

Is TC with "Dual Driver System" and "High-Frequency Dynamic Monitoring Resistance".

Replaceable 18650.

Is "Mini"...but NO dimensions listed. :shock:

KOOPOR™ - KOOPOR mini highest cost-effectvie vaping box mod

Sure... Looks legit. That's not senseless technical-sounding gobbledygook at all.

Obviously, with "dual driver technology" and "High Frequency Dynamic Monitoring Resistance" and "Super Gravitivity Polarity Flux Capacitor Variation" and whatever other nonsense, it's so much more advanced than any other temp control mod on the market.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Maybe Cloupor changed it's name. Not a terrible idea considering.... (even though that's fixed now ;- )

In which case, they might have gone straight for the aforementioned "Pooper".

Sorry. You're correct. That's fixed now. But it WOULD have worked...

Reactions: DavidOck

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
IMO, if you really want a dual 18650 mod, it doesn't look bad, but there are other options.

Istick 50w is a heck of a lot smaller, with a 4400mah internal battery. Most 18650s are around 2500mah, so a dual 18650 mod has maybe 5000mah (well, technically, 2500mah at twice the voltage) - not a huge difference in capacity, but big difference in size.

Personally, 50-60 watts is plenty for me. I used to subohm on mech mods and the first Sigelei 100w, using big chunky coils and pumping 80-90 watts through em, but most people don't vape the that way - it's freaking hot, blows through juice, and have to redrip every 2 hits. In the last 6 months or so, I don't think I've gone over 50 watts on anything.

Small, user friendly mods with good form factor are kinda istick's thing. Not sure why they're trying to jump into dual 18650 high-wattage mods, especially when there isn't much to set it apart from the competition other than the name.

If I didn't have a need for replaceable batteries (military - my rucksack doesn't have a power outlet, but plenty of room for spares), I'd probably have several isticks. However, not a big fan of dual 18650s anymore. Sure, the extra battery capacity is nice, but they're just too big and clunky for me.

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Sure... Looks legit. That's not senseless technical-sounding gobbledygook at all.

Obviously, with "dual driver technology" and "High Frequency Dynamic Monitoring Resistance" and "Super Gravitivity Polarity Flux Capacitor Variation" and whatever other nonsense, it's so much more advanced than any other temp control mod on the market.

Huh, I thought the flux capacitor was the power supply...

Lowjumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
Union Mills NC
Well your rucksack could have a power outlet. Amazon sells a nice looking 2 amp solar,camping, charger for cell phones. Add a power bank {battery pack} and 2 40W isticks and your set. As long as the sun shines once a week :rolleyes: your set!
Total cost <120.00 or just get 1 or 2 power banks at 14.00 ea and be set.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Alden and others, I'm writing here because I trust you all very much. I just started rebuilding and really like it. I do, however, find dripping to be a "pita." I've read about RTA's but I don't know about any of them. Do any of you have any recommendations? I keep hearing about kayfuns, but hate the price. Are there reasonable RTAs? Are they hard to build? Are any of the ones at FT worth a darn? I am rebuilding my subtank mini (the original mini not the new or star wars version), with much success, but shinyitis has hit and I want more. Any suggestions?

Reactions: clnire

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Alden and others, I'm writing here because I trust you all very much. I just started rebuilding and really like it. I do, however, find dripping to be a "pita." I've read about RTA's but I don't know about any of them. Do any of you have any recommendations? I keep hearing about kayfuns, but hate the price. Are there reasonable RTAs? Are they hard to build? Are any of the ones at FT worth a darn? I am rebuilding my subtank mini (the original mini not the new or star wars version), with much success, but shinyitis has hit and I want more. Any suggestions?

This looks interesting.

For an itty-bitty tank to put on an itty-bitty mod, try the Goblin Mini. Just got mine in today. It's about the same size as some RDAs.

I got it on my IPV Mini right now, once the IPV D2 comes in, it'll be even smaller. The picture doesn't do it justice - I got tiny little girl hands.
d549f32c440608ec0dacfe9c75873e49.jpg

Vapenw has them for $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread