Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning folks :)

Glad to hear your mom is improving, Salem. I agree she's not gonna be happy with her first few exit deliveries of solid food!

Dee, I know how dealing with others who wait til the last minute to be "rescued" feels. Good luck with that.

Chase is a bit perkier this morning. Poor guy had the squeezles last night and I was afraid he'd try to jump off the bed without waking me. I put his doggie bed next to mine and let him sleep in it. I think I should invest in wee wee pad stocks!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I am glad it's Friday...and even more glad that mama gold is improving,and all the fur kids are doing well too!!!

Planning to swim some this weekend and relax!!! Birthdays (3 of them) and school shopping is just around the corner so I'm going to enjoy my pool while I can!!

The bunnies are adorable and we love them BUT I now know why they sell urine guards for cages!!!! Good Lord what a mess. Good thing their cuteness makes up for the work involved.

Shortly I will be the new owner of a Snow Wolf!!! Everyone who has one that I've spoken to really likes theirs, so that is what I decided to get this go round. You bet I will let you know my thoughts!!! :)

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Happy Birthday Wharf!!

Thanks Bov !!! My girls got up and made me Eggs Benedict this morning. Then the Boys at work took me out to lunch... A wonderful was had by... well ME :D

Happy Birthday Wharf!!!!! I hope your day was fantastic!

It was It was... Thanks Tracy !!!

Oh, shoot! ALMOST missed Wharfs Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Wharf :bday:

Quick update before much needed sleep. Mama Gold is out of ICU and back on the surgical floor. Still a long way to go but, headed in the right direction :)

Thanks Goldie !!!

I haven't been hear since Sunday and I was speed reading and very happy to hear GoldieMom's recovery is progressing. Hopefully my prayers will speed the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread