Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyldeflower

Oct 31, 2013
WV
30ml is the new 10ml as far as samples go El..For me anyway cause I'm still licking myself in the buttocks for ordering that 10mls of "Yin Yang",[emoji22]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Lol! Surely you meant kicking yourself in the buttocks, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't lick yourself there! :pervy:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
lol.. "Sweetie" is not an encouraged way to address your child at Montessori. I'd never address my young daughters that way. Baby Doll, Princess or Pumpkin is how I roll...

It's either sweetie or Jalie Bean. Jalie Bean has been with her from the first month or so.

Last edited:

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Does anyone know what's going on with Ahl? I'm getting a "server can't be found" message when I try to go to their website. I tried to FB Wlad via the Ahl FB page, and get "this person can't receive messages right now."

ETA: 9:30 EDT. Site is back up :)

Last edited:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
It's either sweetie or Jalie Bean. Jalie Bean has been with her from the first month or so.

Jalie Bean, That's CUTE! Seriously, we mostly addressed our kids by some modified version of their actual name, or their name outright. But when they first come down the stairs in the morning in their PJ's, rubbing the sand out of their sweet eyes, who can't resist the occasional "Angel" or "Princess"? Miss those days SO bad. Enjoy every moment my friend.

Does anyone know what's going on with Ahl? I'm getting a "server can't be found" message when I try to go to their website. I tried to FB Wlad via the Ahl FB page, and get "this person can't receive messages right now."

Whew... had me scared for a sec! Thanks for the PSA, but I'm really waiting for is those two magical words.. "Flash Sale". hehe

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

I had the same problem.. It's still wonky cause it wouldn't accept my feedback code.. 300 mls all in 60's...Oh well it's worth every penny.
Now the waiting begins.[emoji13]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Jalie Bean, That's CUTE! Seriously, we mostly addressed our kids by some modified version of their actual name, or their name outright. But when they first come down the stairs in the morning in their PJ's, rubbing the sand out of their sweet eyes, who can't resist the occasional "Angel" or "Princess"? Miss those days SO bad. Enjoy every moment my friend.

Whew... had me scared for a sec! Thanks for the PSA, but I'm really waiting for is those two magical words.. "Flash Sale". hehe
You won't have long to wait..Remember the Sirius Rule.. The day AFTER I order sales will be on.[emoji3]

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
lol.. "Sweetie" is not an encouraged way to address your child at Montessori. I'd never address my young daughters that way. Baby Doll, Princess or Pumpkin is how I roll...

I'm 55 and my dad still calls me Bink. Thankfully no one has called me Boo Boo for years. :lol:. My daughter was called Bugsy until she started school. I had a talk with her and said that she should pick one of her three names to use so she wouldnt get teased. She decided on her first name, Willa. It took years to get all of the family to remember to use her name!

Pumpkin is my favorite to use.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Aargh! I've been vaping at higher wattages (and lower ohms), lately, so my last few orders are 70 or more VG. Now I'm finding my lungs feel heavy. I'm guessing it's the VG. Question: is there any reason not to vape 50/50 in a REO or equivalent with a .48-.6 ohm coil? Thanks for your help!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Aargh! I've been vaping at higher wattages (and lower ohms), lately, so my last few orders are 70 or more VG. Now I'm finding my lungs feel heavy. I'm guessing it's the VG. Question: is there any reason not to vape 50/50 in a REO or equivalent with a .48-.6 ohm coil? Thanks for your help!
Ha! Just as I was about to shut my phone down it pinged.. Thought OK I'll look.[emoji13]
I use a REO and vape 70vg..Coils are around .7 ohm and to answer your question.. Nothing wrong with using 50 /50...Give it a go and see.[emoji3]

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Not about the REO, but finding the sweet spot for your body between VG and PG is tough.

When I started vaping I thought I wanted max VG. It gave me a stomach ache (probably similar to your heavy lungs.)

70% PG worked for a several years but the drying effect made me cough non-stop during allergy season this spring.

50-50 has been working for a few months now.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Hi LittleBird. I hope you can find happiness at 50/50. I started with 70% PG, and got canker sores and sore throat. Switched to 70% VG and the canker sores and sore throats went away, and I got heavy lung and very oily skin. I've been 50/50 for about 2 years and no problems. But like you, I am now moving to a lower ohm, higher watt setup and hope I don't encounter problems. Ah well, if I do, I have Tootle Puffing supplies to last a lifetime. Let me know how 50/50 works for you if you go there?

I suspect that between the new juice eating gear coming, Deeming Regs looming, etc. I had better start upping my stockpile again. I've under-ordered for the last year to get my 1000ml stockpile down to its' current manageable 400ml, but now I'm getting nervous.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI

I keep trying higher than 50% VG, but I also get that heavy feeling, as well as a phlegmy cough, which I hate. After coughing constantly for years, my favorite part of vaping was that I lost the cough. High PG has other funky effects. I also don't really like the vape itself with either extreme, and I care nothing about clouds. So I'm back to 50/50 on all devices -- unless I switch to vaping soy sauce like RavenVapes.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I keep trying higher than 50% VG, but I also get that heavy feeling, as well as a phlegmy cough, which I hate. After coughing constantly for years, my favorite part of vaping was that I lost the cough. High PG has other funky effects. I also don't really like the vape itself with either extreme, and I care nothing about clouds. So I'm back to 50/50 on all devices -- unless I switch to vaping soy sauce like RavenVapes.

BTW ycy, definitely do not switch to vaping soy sauce. Evidently, it makes you a .......... And nobody wants that. (Thanks for the entertaining video, though! I'm just so glad I don't know that guy!)

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Thank you, Ahlusionati (Ahlusionistas? :)). I have about 1000 Mls of 70VG. Thinking I can try some 50/50 and, if it works, perhaps order 30VG and mix with the 70VG. I'm happy to PIF juice of which I'm not fond, but Ahl? Not so much :wub:

LouisLeBeau, I'll keep you posted. Like y Cherry, I hate this heavy feeling - worked too hard to get rid of it! - so I'm definitely going to give the lower VG a whirl. If it doesn't work, I'm going back to a lower ohm and wattage set up.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
BTW ycy, definitely do not switch to vaping soy sauce. Evidently, it makes you a .......... And nobody wants that. (Thanks for the entertaining video, though! I'm just so glad I don't know that guy!)

That's Liam Lynch. Only RavenVapes is a .........; Liam himself is great. He's done a million things you've seen, like Sifl & Ollie on MTV, and directing many music videos. He is a longtime vaper, and the RavenVapes character showed up on YouTube five or six years ago. Check out this non-vaping related video for a good example of his talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread