Best dual 18650 temp control device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_benz

Jul 28, 2015
NJ
Hello, I've been vaping for quite some time now.. I have an ipv3, ipvmini2, ipv3LI, sigelei 100w, AR mod, etc. I've found that two 18650 batteries in a mod is a must for me.

I've never used DNA chips and I'm obviously a fan of YIHI chips (since it's all I've used). Ever since the vapor flask came out, I've wanted one, but they use the dna40 chips and the DNA 200 chips are coming out and may most likely be put into a vapor flask. Would it be worth getting a vapor flask with the dna40 chip or just waiting to see if they put a dna200 chip in it?

And also, which TC dual 18650 device do you think is "best"? Usually build .15ohm on rda's and use .2ohm coils in my arctic tank and billow 2. Vape between 50-80(maybe 85watts) depending on the rda,RTA, and tank.

Thanks! And happy vaping!:rickroll:

Reactions: 2buildawall

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
How about the SXK 60-Watt 'Vapor Flask' V3

Aluminum Body with Clear Anodized Finish

SXK DNA40 Chipset

Top Mounted LCD Display

Variable Watt Power Control (1 - 60W)

Variable Temperature Control (200F - 600F)

DC-DC Buck and Boost Converter

Adjustable 'Nickel Purity' Settings (Titanium Capable)

Short Circuit Protection

Reverse Battery Protection

High Temperature Alarm

Stainless Steel 510 Connector

Spring-Loaded Brass Center Pin

Micro USB Charge Port

Requires (2ea) 18650 Batteries

92mm L x 60mm W x 22mm D

Output Watt Range: 1 - 60

Max Output Voltage: 8.4

Atomizer Ohms Range: 0.06 - 5.0 (Variable Watt Mode)

0.10 - 1.0 (Temperature Control Mode)

Reactions: Cloudy_benz

Cloudy_benz

Jul 28, 2015
NJ
Right now ? Hands down ? Ipv4s
If u can wait... I would pick up the vaporflask v3 with sx350J chip or the cloudmaker sx350j with clear glass panel

I do have the ipv3 LI. I had a defective device and had to send it back, but a replacement should be here in a day or so.

I'll most likely be picking up the vapor flask v3 when available! Thanks Flt Simulation!

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
I like my ipv4.

Not going to lie I never found a satisfying tc vape on a dripper.

A single 28ga nickel coil works really well especially in a tank. I've been able to stuff dual 28 in my mutation x and it worked well. Only issue is that it was so close to .05 ohms that it would bug out at times. I would see dry coil or short warnings often enough. Also never really got very hot. Just not as satisfying or as consistent as kantal. I bought some titanium wire on ebay and had no luck with that. Don't know if it was the wire or the device. I assume wire, still hard to say.

Other than that the device has been great with kanthal and single 28ga ni200 coils.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida

Cloudy_benz

Jul 28, 2015
NJ

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Compared to other authentic vapor flasks, what exactly makes this one cost dramatically less than others?

The only 'authentic Vapor Flask' is made right here in the USA. The rest of these mods that resemble the original Vapor Flask all come from China.

All I was saying is that as far as I'm concerned, the Chinese clone 'Vapor Flask' 60w made by SXK is as good as the original USA Vapor Flask that sells for about $300 ....

Paying $63 vs $300 is a no-brainer to me for a device that basically does the same thing.

Just my opinion ...

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
The only 'authentic Vapor Flask' is made right here in the USA. The rest of these mods that resemble the original Vapor Flask all come from China.

All I was saying is that as far as I'm concerned, the Chinese clone 'Vapor Flask' 60w made by SXK is as good as the original USA Vapor Flask that sells for about $300 ....

Paying $63 vs $300 is a no-brainer to me for a device that basically does the same thing.

Just my opinion ...
Just like how people buy cloned mechanical mods and refuse to pay the outrageous 200-300 they charge in the usa lolz

Scr81

Oct 26, 2014
I've just bought the Sigelei 150w TC and it's lovely. Dual battery. I'd highly recommend it. The battery life is fantastic. It's my first dual and my first step away from the dna chips but its definitely worth it for the price. Great looking and built like a tank. Heavy but then that's to be expected with a dual battery I guess!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438769996.862872.jpg

I cannot recommend it highly enough. I don't even miss having a usb pass through as I haven't been able to run the battery down before doing a night charge.

Reactions: GeorgeS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread