Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I love it. Only real gripe is filling up. Really good flavor. simplicity and looks bad ... on kbox or eleaf 40tc. I ran nickel in it wasn't a fan of it. Ran single coil option wasn't a fan. Dual sub ohm is the way to go she is quite the little chucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a problem filling the Beastie.

My problem is those screws on the build deck are so darn tiny.

I rock it in single coil mode with one side closed off with the plug provided. My coils are 2 mm wider of 28 gauge Kanthal . my current coil is .98 ohms.

Just when I has given up on tanks here cones the little Goblin and wins my heart.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
I did a new build today with 24 GA. 7 wraps spaced dual coil(kanthal). It wasnt as good as the first one I did for some reason. Not quite the same. I had a leak yesterday with the base ring seal and lost the majority of juice. I need more screws and ring seals if I'm to buy more. The screws are looking more worn out already. I'm wondering if I can order extra screws and seals. I'd hate to have 3or 4 and no extra parts.

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
I don't have a problem filling the Beastie.

My problem is those screws on the build deck are so darn tiny. .

Isn't the fill screw smaller than the deck screws. Everytime I fill up its a battle to keep the o ring on the screw. At least I think it's an o ring. Might be a black speck of dirt for all I can see.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Isn't the fill screw smaller than the deck screws. Everytime I fill up its a battle to keep the o ring on the screw. At least I think it's an o ring. Might be a black speck of dirt for all I can see.

No at least in my Goblin Mini clone the fill screw is quite a bit larger than the screws in the deck.

You're right the fill screw has a black O ring on the threads. The first time I took the fill screw our the O ring wanted to come off the screw. No problem after that.

The head of the fill screw is 50%+ larger than the tiny screws in the build deck. On mine.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I did a new build today with 24 GA. 7 wraps spaced dual coil(kanthal). It wasnt as good as the first one I did for some reason. Not quite the same. I had a leak yesterday with the base ring seal and lost the majority of juice. I need more screws and ring seals if I'm to buy more. The screws are looking more worn out already. I'm wondering if I can order extra screws and seals. I'd hate to have 3or 4 and no extra parts.

Dave if you find a place where you can obtain extra parts; please post a link here so we other Goblin Mini fanatics can get them as well.

Vape on.

Reactions: BigGOOSE

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
I sure will. Be my pleasure. I'm contimplating whether to get the goliath v2 and the zethyris in a few days. Price seems in my league. Anyone have these both(and your thoughts)? Also the siegeli 150TC is about $100.I don't have a device over 75watt and really like the 75watt TC Siegeli. I will be reading the latest reviews on all. But like to hear from ecf members as well. I will make some calls for different size screws for the gob. mini.. Have a great day and keep on vaping.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I sure will. Be my pleasure. I'm contimplating whether to get the goliath v2 and the zethyris in a few days. Price seems in my league. Anyone have these both(and your thoughts)? Also the siegeli 150TC is about $100.I don't have a device over 75watt and really like the 75watt TC Siegeli. I will be reading the latest reviews on all. But like to hear from ecf members as well. I will make some calls for different size screws for the gob. mini.. Have a great day and keep on vaping.

I have had the Zephyrus, and have watched reviews of the Goliath V2.

It really depends on how you like to vape.

If you like Dual coils either is good and the Zephyrus fills from the top.

If you like single coils; then lean toward the Goliath V2. If comes with a plug to block off one side of the build deck.

If you like using pre built coils then think of the Zephyrus again.

I hope something there was helpful to you.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Sure was helpful(two_besrs). May try the goliath, I hear the flavor is great. My goblin mini is vaping great now. I think the screw(s) were not contacting the wire(s) solidly in the posts. I'm going to check with a buddy of mine about alternative screws for the posts. His friend owns a screw shop. Maybe get lucky with something better. Let you know. Thanks again

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Sure was helpful(two_besrs). May try the goliath, I hear the flavor is great. My goblin mini is vaping great now. I think the screw(s) were not contacting the wire(s) solidly in the posts. I'm going to check with a buddy of mine about alternative screws for the posts. His friend owns a screw shop. Maybe get lucky with something better. Let you know. Thanks again

Both the Goliath V2 and Zephyrus are both made by UD.

I would have gone Goliath V2 as well.

The Goliath first version does not have a plug.

If I could get a Original Goliath with a plug I would have one on the way as well as a bell cap for it.

There are no Bell caps for the Goliath V2 yet.

If you are able to find replacement screws get about 20 more than you want and I will pay for the screws and postage vis Pay Pal.

I LOVE the way the Goblin Mini vapes!

What ohms rating and wattages are you using on it now?

I usually go 22.5-25 watts I like my ohms .9-1.o2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread