Not open for further replies.

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
9ec18b2c2fffdad6e886ac47e90a7800.jpg

Dose it matter that it don't all the why down to the bace the positive Pin is screwed all the way in and still don't fit flush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V666

Aug 19, 2015
London
The pin was at it max adjustment also wiggling it forces the positive connection post to go up some

So what box mod was that again? It does seem a bit unusual as even though Antonis78 rightly says it's an aesthetics issue, that shouldn't really happen, it's either the threads on the box mod or the RDA that's causing the problem, I found the 13H9Hells to be machined pretty well....... Hmmmm the plot thickens.....

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
So what box mod was that again? It does seem a bit unusual as even though Antonis78 rightly says it's an aesthetics issue, that shouldn't really happen, it's either the threads on the box mod or the RDA that's causing the problem, I found the 13H9Hells to be machined pretty well....... Hmmmm the plot thickens.....
Mvp 3.0 pro

Reactions: V666

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
Get a new mod soon I don't know if I'm going to go mechanical our regulated

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
Never a better time for a shiny new mod ;)
Yup I'm reviewing mods now getting one next week I'm looking at 200watt mods I have 250 to spend I would like TC with this one looking at the DNA 200 chip mods our the snow wolf I really don't know yet what's all that good I was going to go mech but don't know if I'm ready for that yet

V666

Aug 19, 2015
London
Yup I'm reviewing mods now getting one next week I'm looking at 200watt mods I have 250 to spend I would like TC with this one looking at the DNA 200 chip mods our the snow wolf I really don't know yet what's all that good I was going to go mech but don't know if I'm ready for that yet

I know some people have had a couple of tiny issues with the snow wolf (mostly about the fire button which I actually haven't had a problem with) I actually get on famously with it, it's a decent price at around £89.99 for a 200watt beasty, with some really nice machining (stop fiddling with the battery cover!!!!!)

You can run a really simple dual coil 24g at 7 wraps a piece around your trusty blue screwdriver and vape it at 70-80 watts and have a real great time with it... You could say I highly recommend the snow wolf

V666

Aug 19, 2015
London
Looks like DNA 200 mods will not be till late September is it worth holding out for?

The problem with the late September release is you'll want to wait a bit after that as well to see if any previously unknown problems crop up (which often do!) never forget the excitement of the cthulu RTA until everyone found out it has about 400 different components to fit together every time you want to clean/rebuild it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread