Not open for further replies.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Hmmmm a well made observation. Thanks.

Actually, I regret that post. It was a little mean-spirited, without being particularly constructive. Let me put it this way, instead. I ordered from Mt. Baker almost exclusively for my first year, and I actually have a soft spot for them. In my experience, the fruits I tried were light on flavor, even with extra shots. Others, which sounded like strong flavors were, in fact, strong flavors -- cin city, black licorice, spearment, creme de minthe, to name a few.

Reactions: Gothicmace59

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
Actually, I regret that post. It was a little mean-spirited, without being particularly constructive. Let me put it this way, instead. I ordered from Mt. Baker almost exclusively for my first year, and I actually have a soft spot for them. In my experience, the fruits I tried were light on flavor, even with extra shots. Others, which sounded like strong flavors were, in fact, strong flavors -- cin city, black licorice, spearment, creme de minthe, to name a few.
I know what you mean...it was an honest observation. I just hate the thought of spending more for juice...but I am going to order one more round at the 50 50 blend from MBV to see if that helps.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
I know what you mean...it was an honest observation. I just hate the thought of spending more for juice...but I am going to order one more round at the 50 50 blend from MBV to see if that helps.

And by some guilt-inducing coincidence, I went to my email, and there was a "please come back" message from MBV.

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
Well after 2 days of tooler puffing.. I am HAPPY to say my taster has returned in full and with a vengence. I just hooked up my Arctic sub ohm to my MPV 3.0 Pro and just puffed away half a tank of Admiral Crunch Berry from MBV.... wow.. has NOT tasted this good ever... I think I figured it out.. coffee with milk and sugar free sweetner just overloaded the taste buds from the start... did water for the past two days... did enjoy my RY4 in my Kanger Pro Tank 3... and so tonight grabbed the Arctic full of Crunchberry and WOW... just WOW. I think the sugar free sweetner overloaded the taste buds... so ALL IS GOOD.. woots.

Reactions: satchvai

speedy_r6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2015
Illinois, US

Sorry if this is a bit late, but when you order your next batch of juice from them, consider ordering it with no flavor shots(especially if you had added flavor shots before). Also order one of the 15mL bottles of DIY flavoring from them. Try using the strawberry juice as it is with no flavor shots. If it has no flavor shots and you had been ordering it with flavor shots before, it may have just been that you had too much flavoring in there and it was burning out your taste buds. If you get even less flavor with the batch with no added flavor shots, simply add a few drops of the concentrated DIY flavoring to the batch you have. After you add a few drops(just 5 to 10 drops), make sure to shake it and mix it thoroughly. Then try it again. If it seems to have gotten better, but still isnt where you want, just add a little more flavoring and mix it well. Keep doing this until you get the flavoring right where you want.

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
Sorry if this is a bit late, but when you order your next batch of juice from them, consider ordering it with no flavor shots(especially if you had added flavor shots before). Also order one of the 15mL bottles of DIY flavoring from them. Try using the strawberry juice as it is with no flavor shots. If it has no flavor shots and you had been ordering it with flavor shots before, it may have just been that you had too much flavoring in there and it was burning out your taste buds. If you get even less flavor with the batch with no added flavor shots, simply add a few drops of the concentrated DIY flavoring to the batch you have. After you add a few drops(just 5 to 10 drops), make sure to shake it and mix it thoroughly. Then try it again. If it seems to have gotten better, but still isnt where you want, just add a little more flavoring and mix it well. Keep doing this until you get the flavoring right where you want.
Now that is a great idea. Thanks...I will do that.

Ata Berdyev

Unresolved Status
Mar 31, 2015
Washington, US
sovietvapors.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread