Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Then you have 10 chances! :D I think I have like 182 or something. Definitely not one of those who has a ton of entries, but I am still hoping!!
Did you download the smok Smart BEC app? smok's website said that if you download the app, they will add an extra 30 points for you after the end of the contest.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Mine too.
me >>
9otO-18V-2.jpg

I did win a Disrupter on the last one though, but I lucked out in that the quick draw I was in was merit-based. I do better with those. ;)
Same for me! I won mine the same way. :) I am thinking it might be my one and only win, but hey! I love my one win. :D

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I was having the exact same problem. It would show that I was at the end of a page and I had to refresh it a couple of times to show what had posted in the interim! I think the couple of questions I did get to answer finally posted a couple of pages after the question was asked, lol. It is DEFINITELY time to upgrade this craptop! :D
This XenForo interface is driving me a little bonkers actually. It keeps throwing the posts out of order and makes it so hard to follow what's going on. :confused::mad: Then I keep reading and the things I already "liked" start showing up again. So confusing.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Did you download the Smok Smart BEC app? Smok's website said that if you download the app, they will add an extra 30 points for you after the end of the contest.
I downloaded it :) But I just used my phone and didn't get any points. Figure I don't need the points now.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Did you download the Smok Smart BEC app? Smok's website said that if you download the app, they will add an extra 30 points for you after the end of the contest.
Oh yeah! I did do that. I wonder if that is part of my 182 points. I accidentally un-subscribed to the email updates when someone signs up from one of my links so I have no way of knowing, lol. :facepalm: How are you liking the app?

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
This XenForo interface is driving me a little bonkers actually. It keeps throwing the posts out of order and makes it so hard to follow what's going on. :confused::mad: Then I keep reading and the things I already "liked" start showing up again. So confusing.
I know it. It was horrible during the 15 mil frenzy and I didn't actually notice the "there are more posts after this. View them?" thingie until a couple of months ago. I try to watch for that now because it helps a little with the out-of-order posts but it is definitely not perfect. I have accidentally unliked posts before because I didn't realize I had already liked them a couple of pages ago!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I was going back and reading and I'm still confused on what happened :laugh: :facepalm:
Some of them cracked me up. End of the last question after the winner was already announced and cloud answers were still rolling in. :laugh:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I downloaded it :) But I just used my phone and didn't get any points. Figure I don't need the points now.
It said something about not counting them until the end of the contest but I have no idea how they are going to add them to our points. I figure if they get on there, they do, and if not, I have the app anyway, lol! I will eventually get the mod to go with the app. :D

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I wonder how many Innokin winners won this contest too :?:

I won both. There was quite a few that did I think. @ChiBear85 won one of the Innokin quick draws, then the final grand prize for Innokin and he won in this contest too.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I won both. There was quite a few that did I think. @ChiBear85 won one of the Innokin quick draws, then the final grand prize for Innokin and he won in this contest too.
That's awesome. You can't win if you don't play! :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I feel bad that Asylumsix and Kenny from the night crew didn't win. I was rooting for them too. But I'm glad YOU got one. :thumb: You've been working really hard on this thread! Those updates are a PITA to put together. Thanks for having my back on those. :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I know it. It was horrible during the 15 mil frenzy and I didn't actually notice the "there are more posts after this. View them?" thingie until a couple of months ago. I try to watch for that now because it helps a little with the out-of-order posts but it is definitely not perfect. I have accidentally unliked posts before because I didn't realize I had already liked them a couple of pages ago!
I use Google chrome so not sure if it's a Chrome thing or not :unsure:
But even when I am writing a post, I can hit refresh and it saves what I was writing, so I can make sure I see where it's going to end up at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread