Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
thank u for appreciation. :D:D

I have been a huge fan of the Cloupor Mini series. I first bought the Mini 30w, and loved it. However, running it at 30w, I thought I was running it at the max all the time. When the Cloupor GT came out, I first loved it. It was my main device. But, it did eventually fail. When the Cloupor Mini 50w TC came out, I sold the 30W and bought the 50w... I think I lost it though. Haven't found it in weeks. As much as I loved the little thing, I think I'll have to go without a Cloupor device. I will attest to how good the Cloupor Mini devices are. They are awesome.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Good morning Louis! I've been busy at the bank. I hope you and everyone have a great day!:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Catching up on my favorite Supreme Goddesses. Where have ya been Evie?! Been awhile, and your mood is "Sad", which means I need to offer you a shoulder, or hide some bodies. I hope you've only been away so long, figuring out how to spend the Lottery money! Miss you!

93yj3Et.gif
0CIUNyJ.gif

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Catching up on my favorite Supreme Goddesses. Where have ya been Evie?! Been awhile, and your mood is "Sad", which means I need to offer you a shoulder, or hide some bodies. I hope you've only been away so long, figuring out how to spend the Lottery money! Miss you!

View attachment 564093 View attachment 564095

Hey Louis, I was just headed to bed but I've been keeping my grandson a lot when I'm not working. I'll try to get on more for the contest, it's just been rough the last 4 months.

It's good seeing you though and beautiful song.:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Foggy Road

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Cloupor mini plus upgrade version

Cloupor mini plus 80W Ni/Ti/SS/TCR Smart TC Box Mod
White, pink, blue, black and Orange 5 colors available to choose
It will be released this week. :)

GU7ZWcf.jpg
Awesome!!! Lent my mini+ to a friend, got it back a month or so ago and have been using it every day since!! also very excited to see how SS works as it's what I vape most days..

<3 Cloupor

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Cloupor mini plus upgrade version

Cloupor mini plus 80W Ni/Ti/SS/TCR Smart TC Box Mod
White, pink, blue, black and Orange 5 colors available to choose
It will be released this week. :)

GU7ZWcf.jpg
Woo hoo!!! I am vaping on my beautiful pink Cloupor Mini+ that I won here right now! How awesome that there is a new version coming out! :)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I've had my mini+ in a black sleeve (from the original mini -- fits great). It's been a real workhorse PV, taken a LOT of abuse in the multiple months I've used it :) I've got two spares, just an awesome little PV.

The 80W should be sweet :)

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
Woo hoo!!! I am vaping on my beautiful pink Cloupor Mini+ that I won here right now! How awesome that there is a new version coming out! :)

and i am still vaping on my poorly pink painted black mini+ that was also won here [emoji13]

EEENNNVVVYYYYY
9c17d00289be2c6e4589e40f92f5724e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread