Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
[Timeout]

Have wondered about 2 things that I'd like to propose for the regulars here. Not really seeking discussion on this, but if these appeal to you, like this post and I'll start a private conversation with those who respond with likes.

1 - Would you all want to arrange for certain times of the week where we could possibly keep the game chugging along at a different pace? I like how it is now, but was just wondering if anyone would be up for such a thing. I realize getting us all on same schedule would be perhaps impossible, but maybe if there was say 3 to 5 times weekly then who knows.

2 - Would you all care to have certain days of the week be devoted to certain types of music. Example: Tuesdays are devoted to 80's music, Thursdays for classic rock, Sundays for soul music. I'm not married to this idea and would have no issue with non regular participants who interjected with usual game play. Just another thing I wondered about.

My feelings won't be hurt if you don't like either of these ideas, as I (too) very much like how the game is currently set up and played.

[/Timeout]

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Never heard this tune, but it doesn't do much to hide that it borrows a LOT from "James Brown Is Dead" by L.A. Style. (An old fave of mine that I'm pretty sure I've seen you post before. :) )

<intermission>

Yep... and there is this one as well:

Makes me wonder if LA Style, Royal T and RTZ are not all the same "studio group". And
probably a few others we've never heard.

</intermission>

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
[Timeout]

Have wondered about 2 things that I'd like to propose for the regulars here. Not really seeking discussion on this, but if these appeal to you, like this post and I'll start a private conversation with those who respond with likes.

1 - Would you all want to arrange for certain times of the week where we could possibly keep the game chugging along at a different pace? I like how it is now, but was just wondering if anyone would be up for such a thing. I realize getting us all on same schedule would be perhaps impossible, but maybe if there was say 3 to 5 times weekly then who knows.

2 - Would you all care to have certain days of the week be devoted to certain types of music. Example: Tuesdays are devoted to 80's music, Thursdays for classic rock, Sundays for soul music. I'm not married to this idea and would have no issue with non regular participants who interjected with usual game play. Just another thing I wondered about.

My feelings won't be hurt if you don't like either of these ideas, as I (too) very much like how the game is currently set up and played.

[/Timeout]
BOTH, are interesting ideas and would be a lot of fun. I'm thinking in regards to No.2 this thread already has 11K+ posts, so doing that keeping the original "rules" intact might be quite a feat. I would propose instead of changing things up here in such a major way, create a new thread with the new guidelines. In the past there has been as many as 4 active music games running with different criteria for posting. So I honestly believe having more than one music game is fun, exciting and they will be active.

And in regards to No 1. that may be tough, to set up times but if some were set up I would try to participate.There have been times in the past when we had 4,5,6 posters all in here at the same time making posts, trying to get 'em in before some one else made a post that made theirs ineligible,,,,,,,,, It was ALOT of fun and amazing to find that how many times someone did beat you, but yours was still a match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread