Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Better luck next time man but thanks for the congrats! I've entered hundreds never won until now and it feels like it was all worth it lol

hey I am not complaining. I've had a really lucky August on ECF. Just ask @GPC2012 . Really happy to see so many ECF users wiining.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I don't mind if it only comes with one coil. I was planning on buying this exact set-up in a few weeks anyway (which made winning it all the more exciting), so I will take some of the money I had began to save up for it and get some coils!
looks like they have released the Ti, Ni, and Sextuple coils also... like freaking pokemon, lol - gonna have to try em all

Reactions: Jessejames224

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
There was some talk in the last day or two about alternating which side of the mod each battery is on to extend battery life.

For example, name battery A and B. A goes in left, B goes in right side of mod. Once the charge is depleted and recharged next use B goes in left side and A goes in right.

If I understood right that is suppose to extend over all battery life.
This is the method I use I have a set of Samsung 25rs and a set of VCT4s alternate sides every charge and the sets

I take them out of the box as they were in it and put them into the charger like that, once charged they come out of the charger and alternate sides as they go into the batt case and that's how they go into the box the next time I did notice one battery always takes a bit longer to charge than the other so I'm glad I do it

Also these are used in a ipv3 just for reference

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
How long do y'all think it'll take to get the email with how to claim it? o_O

Right now they are in phase 1, just notifying people. Tomorrow at the earliest. Then waiting on shipping, which could be another week, or two weeks, or if there's a Chinese holiday three weeks. I wouldn't get anxious. It will get there.

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California

Jbb8415

Aug 10, 2015
Massachusetts
Right now they are in phase 1, just notifying people. Tomorrow at the earliest. Then waiting on shipping, which could be another week, or two weeks, or if there's a Chinese holiday three weeks. I wouldn't get anxious. It will get there.
There is a holiday in china this week. Its a new one they just made up this year to celebrate the 70 year anniversary of the end of WWII. Im not even kidding!

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
There is a holiday in china this week. Its a new one they just made up this year to celebrate the 70 year anniversary of the end of WWII. Im not even kidding!

Well that figures. I did get a email about another item coming from china. Supposed to be shipped out today.

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
SmokeyJoe told me earlier that there's a public holiday in China to mark the end of ww2, so it might be a little while until they get sent out.

Also, there are 2 versions of the tfv4.
There's a basic kit with only the triple coil.
And a full kit with the triple coil, quad coil, and the single coil RBA.

It looks as though we're getting the basic TFV4 kit and the xcube 2.

I'm not 100%, that's just what I've read.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Reactions: FringeChief68

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
With the money saved on gear it'll go to the coil line up lol start a thread with which you try first I'll do the same
so far, i have used the triple and the quad only - both are good, prefer the quad - and they seem to hold up well (I have two of the tanks) - when i have to swap em, going to see if they are rebuildable (esp the quad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread