Starbuzz E-hose mini, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
That is a vaporizor for "that other stuff", not what we discuss on this forum due to the forum rules: :rules:

"34. Electronic cigarette definition
a. An 'electronic cigarette' or 'e-cigarette' or 'PV' (personal vaporizer) or 'EV' (electric or electronic vaporizer) as described on this website is a consumer product designed as an alternative to smoking, for smokers age 18 or over.
b. They are electrical or electronic in design and function, do not contain or use any tobacco, and there is no combustion and no smoke. They supply a flavored water-based aerosol vapor that may or may not contain nicotine.
c. Nicotine is deemed to be a consumer product in the same class as coffee (caffeine): universally legal and without significant health issues when consumed responsibly. Nicotine cannot justifiably be deemed illegal or a medicinal product in any jurisdiction since it is part of the normal diet. Irresponsible consumption is a behavior with risk that is assumed by the consumer as with any dietary component.
c. Use of e-cigarettes is assumed to have a reduction in risk as compared with smoking, since they are tobacco-free and smoke-free, but use is not without risk and users must assume the risk and it cannot be assigned to anyone except the user.
d. ECF does not allow or support the use or discussion of use of any substances that we consider unconnected to normal e-cigarette use or generally recognized as illegal. ECF is a single-topic resource and that topic is the e-cigarette.
e. Members may not discuss non-legal non-consumer drugs."

Last edited:

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
That is a vaporizor for "that other stuff", not what we discuss on this forum due to the forum rules:

Actually, just checked, it does have a 510 connection. It's a 900mAh battery (bit bulky for such a low capacity). It's a glorified eGo.

It looks legit, based on other prices online. That said, it's easily replaceable (there are many better-priced, better-functioning devices on the market) and somewhat overpriced for the limited functionality.

jimmycane

Sep 3, 2015
Actually, just checked, it does have a 510 connection. It's a 900mAh battery (bit bulky for such a low capacity). It's a glorified eGo.

It looks legit, based on other prices online. That said, it's easily replaceable (there are many better-priced, better-functioning devices on the market) and somewhat overpriced for the limited functionality.
Thank you so much 4 comment. I hope it's legit.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
But do you think it is real e-hose ?

I trust that it's real, solely because clones usually exist when the product becomes extensively used, or the design is clearly a "hit". I haven't seen enough of these to say whether or not it's a clone, but based on the fact that I haven't seen them frequently, I'd be shocked if someone bothered to clone a little-known product.

..even if it is a clone, the original doesn't boast any particularly interesting features... it's overpriced in every regard, clone or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread