Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I see vaping use on there but I think it was added in 2012 :(

Throat hit is the sensation felt in the back of the throat when the vapor is inhaled. In the early days of vaping,
people felt vaping an e-cigarette were like inhaling air instead of the smoking sensation they enjoy compared to real cigarettes.
Increased throat hit makes using an e-cigarette feel and taste more like real smoking.
The liquid base, concentration ofnicotine, and voltage of the e-cig affects the liquid’s throat hit.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Where is everyone :?:

giphy.gif

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
You all know that this is SmokeyJoe's second forum? He had one before this for a short period of time. I have no clue what it was called but he closed it, for whatever reason, and started this one up. :)
Hate that he had to close his First one for Whatever reason. But sure glad he started this one :banana::banana::banana: I LOVE this place

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
@Sir2fyablyNutz every time i see the bold tag on the bottom of your post this song ALWAYS runs through my head. Thanks :pervy:

Just have to tell you.. it is absolutely 100% your fault that I am now dancing around the house with music up! hahaha

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
You all know that this is SmokeyJoe's second forum? He had one before this for a short period of time. I have no clue what it was called but he closed it, for whatever reason, and started this one up. :)
Well who ever said, once you post something on the webs it stays forever, Lied :grr:

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Oh Yea I was a Big NetScape user too :laugh:

Yup. And what about the BBS's? I remember using them in the late 80's or so. 1200 and 2400 dial up modems. Really is an amazing history how everything came about...

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I remember dos the green letters on the black screen and number munchers and the Oregon trail where the best games lol
my first computer lesson was on a 386dx that my BF at the time had. when i saw the first computer that could boot into windows just hitting the power button i thought that was Heaven lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread