e liquid pricing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamensterms

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2012
Australia
I'm not really sure what the nicotine values are in the juices... But I think it's a percentage. So a 3mg nic juice has 0.3% nicotine, 24mg juice has 2.4%.

That's pretty small quantities of nicotine in the juices (even the strong ones), so adjusting prices based on nicotine levels would result in an approximate 15cent price variation, for a $6 bottle. Probably not worth it.

Not sure how good my maths is, happy to be corrected.

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
Yes, but we don't have control over the prices unfortunately. Think of it like eating out at a restaurant. The food can be great (or horrible sometimes) and costs you a bit more than eating at home. Just like with food, there's many resources to help you DIY an e-juice you'll like at a fraction of the cost.

While I haven't found any vendors that change their prices according to nicotine strength, there's plenty with a lower price tag than the common $20 for 30ml. I just recently started DIYing, couple of days ago, and found it quite easy and enjoyable and having used a recipe for a clone of a juice I like, I'm really enjoying my juice. Great way to lower your costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread