• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's your success rate...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkid8

Aug 27, 2015
*Forgive me if this thread is too sensitive, feel free to delete it if inappropriate mods.*

Anyway, I'd just like to find out generally, the riskiness of shipping/mailing...stuff.. over here. Just how hard-working are the guys at the border? I've not tried it.

Let's just talk about this year, 2015.

(Any figure you post can be arbitrary or completely random and made-up, who knows right..)

:p

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
raiding your house require a lot of paperwork and investigation that you are indeed a committing retailer. (also an order aka paper of authority). Usually they will rather catch you and bring you back to search than to raid.
I know because I had sibling that had this past (not vaping), but who am I to say it could be different depending on how severe they treat this issue.

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Recently tried to get a mod in. Was thinking it looks like a powerbank and asking it not to be named. It didnt work, haha. Got a love letter and my love was lost, wallet thin a layer. Tried so many website and all didn't even have options to select if it's shipped to sg. Happy vaping guyssss.
Some Customs guys also vape. So they know how all our .... looks like. The more you discuss about stuff and .... here the more info they know. Its a matter of luck. At the end of the day, They are doing their job after all (Gahment K9)

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Some Customs guys also vape. So they know how all our .... looks like. The more you discuss about stuff and .... here the more info they know. Its a matter of luck. At the end of the day, They are doing their job after all (Gahment K9)

If it's true kudos to them brother! It's even harder for them than it is for us to vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread