Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I have 2 M tanks that were ordered through vaperev over 2 years ago. They are made of Makralon and they are still just like new, after running countless numbers of the "caustic" liquids through them. I think most people don't like them because they are about 23mm instead of the Kayfuns 22mm, but I never minded that, and they aren't cheap...

They're cheap at Kidney Puncher. :D And I agree, they're extremely tough.

Andria

Reactions: TrollDragon

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I'm still in love with these cheap bell caps on my Kayfuns ... so light.

ProvariBellcap.jpg

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
Nice!
I'll have to try me one of those tanks and some o-rings.
When you replace the orings, put a little eliquid around the glass rim and on the orings. Makes it easier to slide together. I have had no issues with the glass separating with the orings replaced.

Reactions: TrollDragon

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Reactions: WillyZee

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm gonna take credit for that [emoji13]

It's great to see a community like this around a product such as this.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
I was a part of this thread (Part 1) back when it was started 2+ years ago. It was a hot thread for a long time. Then it kinda died a half year ago. Glad to see it still going....like the KFL...which just about every atty since has copied to one degree or another.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
What's with the KFL thread today. Dormant for half a year and now it's lit up. LOL!

After everyone tries all these newfangled tanks and then tries their kayfun again, they realize its greatness all over again. :D :thumb:

Andria

graybeard

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Gaffney SC
Since i got my first kayfun nearly 2 years ago I have added 4 more, and have long since retired a shoebox full of protanks, t3s's, evods, etc. Once I got the coils and wicking right, I haven't wanted anything else. I am waiting on 3 new blue ones so I can experiment with tc on my new blue Istick 40 tc's.

Don't fool around with what works!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Since i got my first kayfun nearly 2 years ago I have added 4 more, and have long since retired a shoebox full of protanks, t3s's, evods, etc. Once I got the coils and wicking right, I haven't wanted anything else. I am waiting on 3 new blue ones so I can experiment with tc on my new blue Istick 40 tc's.

Don't fool around with what works!

The only thing I've found that I like even better than my KFL+'s are Achilles RDAs... but I'm weird, I LOVE a tight draw, and I love the top filling and the total lack of "vacuum issues." And they're just slightly easier to build, a tiny bit more space to work in, and the mounting screws are slightly larger. And since my main ADV is EXTREMELY gunkified, using an RDA cuts down on wasted juice.

But if I'm using a tank.. it's going to be a KFL+.

Andria

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
It's been on there for the last 10 months.. looks and works beautifully on it. The Delrin drip-tip is thanks to the extreme cold temps we get over the winter. SS tip gets a little too uncomfortable to use. :)

The M-Tank and Bell Cap are recent additions, and I have to say that I'm digging both of them. Same functionality, different look!

I rock my KFL+ withba Bell cap. Flavor is almist as good as my Goblin Mini

Reactions: MattB101

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Had only used the KFL+ for sub before, and I must say that the 1.44 Ohm build even taste better than my RDA at .38 Ohm. No more sub for me I'm pretty sure about. As a bonus I will save money too. :)

When I have filled from the top the chimney has unscrewed along with the cap. Is that a common problem? Didn't remove the dripper... Might have caused it.

.8-1 ohm seems to be the sweet spot for me

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Wow thank you, I'm surprised to get a reply let alone so fast. I'm going to take that as a testament to this devices fan Base!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I was rocking a Goblin Mini and nr friend Jim G got a Kayfun Lite Plus with Bell cap. He asked me to help him get it going. I built a coil wicked it and had him going then I put my drip tip on the Bell cap and tried it. The flavor was almost as good as my GMini.

I thought Kayfuns were old old tech but the flavor was good so I bought a KFL+ Nano myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread