Not open for further replies.

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    How long does it usually take before svoemesto introduces accessories? I'm thinking of accessories for KFL'21. Like the Bell Cap and Dome Kit in KFL'21 style.

By the way, svoemesto has removed KFL'19 in the store without the SE versions.

With a little luck, that is, the mail keeps the delivery time, I get 2-3 more Kayfuns.
    I need another kayfun later, have not quite decided whether it will be KFL19 or 21, or simply a Prime.
    After this I only need a couple of spare attys.

I have now fallen down on Kayfun, there are certainly many other good attys out there that could have done the job like Pioneer, Artemis, etc, but I keep on kayfun and simply do not bother to look at other attys.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    How long does it usually take before SvoeMesto introduces accessories? I'm thinking of accessories for KFL'21. Like the Bell Cap and Dome Kit in KFL'21 style.

By the way, SvoeMesto has removed KFL'19 in the store without the SE versions.

With a little luck, that is, the mail keeps the delivery time, I get 2-3 more Kayfuns.
    I need another Kayfun later, have not quite decided whether it will be KFL19 or 21, or simply a Prime.
    After this I only need a couple of spare attys.

I have now fallen down on Kayfun, there are certainly many other good attys out there that could have done the job like Pioneer, Artemis, etc, but I keep on kayfun and simply do not bother to look at other attys.
    I haven’t bothered looking at other atties for years. Kayfuns are lifetime atomizers unless someone comes out with some complety different design/technolgy. With vaping under attack, I don’t see that happening.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I got the trio I had ordered today, the weekend seems to be a fantastic one !!!
    Kayfun.jpg

I have not decided whether I should use the long mode kit on the 22mm, or whether I will choose to have a compact atty.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    RANT: Why didn't they incorporate some damn build slots into the deck of the COVID Kayfun??? There is absolutely no reason why they couldn't have raised the lip 2mm and cut us a couple of damn slots!!! I'm tempted to weld mine up and do it myself. In fact, I think that sounds like a marvelous idea!!!

I wonder how marvelous it'll sound when the bourbon wears off?

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    RANT: Why didn't they incorporate some damn build slots into the deck of the COVID Kayfun??? There is absolutely no reason why they couldn't have raised the lip 2mm and cut us a couple of damn slots!!! I'm tempted to weld mine up and do it myself. In fact, I think that sounds like a marvelous idea!!!

I wonder how marvelous it'll sound when the bourbon wears off?

Build slots?

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    small grooves in the outer edge of the deck to locate your build rod to help center your coil

Ooohh yeah! That would be nice!

I’ll add that to the list of things I’ve wondered why they don’t do...including a top-fill system like Steam Tuners makes...it’s SO simple!!!

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    After using KFL'21 for a good month, I am very happy with them. Am so happy that I suddenly have 5 KFL'21, a KFL'19 with 21 decks. All have also received the MTL Pro needle.
    Have a KFL'19 left, expect it to be upgraded as well, not something that is urgent though. The good KFL'19 is still a good atty.

Now I'll have a shopping break, a lot of SvoeMesto and Dicodes lately, these came today:
    A200B037-E2AA-4E9C-88CB-32EF8C875BBF.jpeg

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Last night I installed one of my new decks, as far as the adjustment. I just screwed the screw in so it was just even with the bottom of the 510. The air flow is just slightly tighter then I had it set in the old deck. I Used it all day today, no noticeable improvement on flavor to me. The tighter draw does not really bother me at all really. I got to say if I can get 4 more of them I will, just for the improved design. This is what it should have been in the first place. :|

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I installed the other new deck on Sunday night, and after using these for a few days now, I have noticed a couple of things. Sense the draw is tighter, I have discovered that the flavor is slightly improved. The next thing kind of stumps me. I vape 2 DIY recipes in these, that have always been coil gunkers. They are not gunking up as fast as they were with the old decks, maybe somehow due to the tighter draw, that makes no sense to me, but I like it. :?:

KAS

Leech

Jan 12, 2012
    Man Cave
    Hi all, hope you're all doing well.

I'd ask in the Prime thread, but it's been locked.

I'm looking for replacement build screws and found these socket head screws.
    M1.6 M2 M2.5 Socket Head Cap Screw Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade Metric | eBay

Has anyone used these in their Primes or new KLF?
    I'm intrigued by them cause they're 316 SS Marine Grade.

If not, these 304 screws are the only other alternatives I've found.
    Will these work?
    M1.6 x 3mm~16mm Micro Phillips Pan Head Machine Screws 304 Stainless Steel | eBay

I'd rather get them from local cause they'll be faster, and it seems to me that SM hasn't quite gotten the screw issue sorted as I've seen new reports about screws snapping.

TIA.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: kas122461

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    I installed the other new deck on Sunday night, and after using these for a few days now, I have noticed a couple of things. Sense the draw is tighter, I have discovered that the flavor is slightly improved. The next thing kind of stumps me. I vape 2 DIY recipes in these, that have always been coil gunkers. They are not gunking up as fast as they were with the old decks, maybe somehow due to the tighter draw, that makes no sense to me, but I like it. :?:

KAS

You’re on to something here, and although I lack the scientific knowledge to clearly express my train of though, I’d say it’s the distribution of the airflow that might be responsible.

Perhaps. Maybe. Could be.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Hmmm, I don't think the new tanks or decks are for me then, if the draw is tighter. I'm OK with the KFL19 wide open but I wouldn't want the draw to be any tighter.

When I received these, the adjustment screw was sticking out past the end, I just screwed in in so it was flush. That made it a slightly tighter draw then what I had before. I suppose I could screw it back out some, but I was afraid it might compress the 510 of my mod too much. :|

KAS

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    KFL’21 Nite DLC
    Kayfun Lite [plus] 2021 - NITE DLC | 24mm | black | 35322SE
    Personally, I think the black drip tip will look best though.

Now that they have been selling KFL'21 for a while, it is strange that they have not come up with an insulator kit for it.

I look forward to them coming out with the KFL'21 dome kits too, have no plans to buy the old one, as long as I do not have to have it in ultem due juice.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    KFL’21 510 Insulator:
    Kayfun Lite [plus] 510 Insulator | 35262

I'm not sure the number is correct, had thought they would use the number series 353XX.
    352XX actually belongs to the KFL'19 series, 35261 is for KFL'19, 35262 is for KFL'21.

Now SvoeMesto is slow (we can say) to get accessories on the website, and it is not always that they get pictures:
    22mm: Kayfun Lite [plus] - spare Dome+ | 22mm | 35328
    24mm: Kayfun Lite [plus] - spare Dome+ | 24mm | 35329
    Beautty Ring: Kayfun Lite [plus] - Dome+ steel ring | 35327
    I would assume it's Clear, and the beautty ring is stainless.

I found the numbers by searching for "Dome", the links are not under the category of Lite.
    I have to keep up, waiting for the Dome to come in PEI.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    There's something very sad about someone buying the last hardware they will buy.
    I'm not saying we should be big consumers, just that we should not as adults be relegated to the children's section in the room.
    I guess I'll give up vaping and start sucking my thumb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread