Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 & 2021 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
There's something very sad about someone buying the last hardware they will buy.
I'm not saying we should be big consumers, just that we should not as adults be relegated to the children's section in the room.
I guess I'll give up vaping and start sucking my thumb.

Yeah I agree, there is more stuff I would like to have, but with everything that is going down right now, it is not going to happen. What the smiley face is for, I will be happy to get the decks, not because it is my last hardware order. :|

KAS

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I just ordered 4 more of the conversion kits from VapinArt, I got an e-mail that they were back in stock. That will take care of all my 19's, also should be the last hardware I will ever buy. :)

KAS
I suppose I shall do the same, but I will only need three. Is there just one Dome kit? Or is there one with the extension, which makes the tank hold 5ml? Thank you.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I suppose I shall do the same, but I will only need three. Is there just one Dome kit? Or is there one with the extension, which makes the tank hold 5ml? Thank you.

I am only ordering the upgrade decks, for the 2019 Kayfuns, and I am using all my old extensions Etc. I think that those dome kits are for the new tank, I don't know if they are compatible with the 2019's.:unsure:

KAS

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Last order? What if I were to tell you I know where you can get brand new Provari 2.5s for $133?? (not kiddin)
Yeah I agree, there is more stuff I would like to have, but with everything that is going down right now, it is not going to happen. What the smiley face is for, I will be happy to get the decks, not because it is my last hardware order. :|

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I am only ordering the upgrade decks, for the 2019 Kayfuns, and I am using all my old extensions Etc. I think that those dome kits are for the new tank, I don't know if they are compatible with the 2019's.:unsure:

KAS

I was wondering the same thing, and it turns out all hardware is cross-compatible between KFL-19 and KFL-21...

Only the deck was different, and even those are cross-compatible!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Last order? What if I were to tell you I know where you can get brand new Provari 2.5s for $133?? (not kiddin)

I have my Provari tube mods put away for now, it has been a while sense I got them out. I have 4 Provari Radius's that I still use all the time, I would have to do a re-count to know for sure but I think I have 16 of the 2.5's, 1 classic, and 1 P3. I had this site bookmarked for sharing with those who were interested. :|

Search Results for “provari” – Central Iowa Vapor

KAS

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
That's a fair amount of money. I've got a couple of 2.5s (just the standard ones, nothing fancy) which I'd sell for less than half of that. I wonder if those prices really represent the market price right now.

I’d say, since the market is on the final lap of being destroyed, those prices are fair.

It’s a “get what you can, while you can” market so the prices of many things have held, or have increased slightly, since there may be no tomorrow...

Hate to sound all doom & gloom, but I have developed a serious thought-train of depression over the current situation in America’s vape journey.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I still think there should be a "sad" button.
So, corpse, do you want to buy my 2.5s?

As much as I’d love to have them, I’ve had to spend every last penny I can scrape together on consumable supplies...mostly liquid.

I did find this place though...some of you may be interested:

DIY eJuice Kits - Vape Your Own eLiquid

If I’m reading it correctly, it’s like $30 + shipping for 500ml of juice...?

And you can pick the strength.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
As much as I’d love to have them, I’ve had to spend every last penny I can scrape together on consumable supplies...mostly liquid.

I did find this place though...some of you may be interested:

DIY eJuice Kits - Vape Your Own eLiquid

If I’m reading it correctly, it’s like $30 + shipping for 500ml of juice...?

And you can pick the strength.
I vape 50/50 and they don't allow you to choose the %. It is what it is.
There are other nic vendors who do.

Reactions: HBcorpse

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
I was under the impression that they were made for the 18490, and the "button cap" extended them for an 18650. I've always wanted a polished 2.5, but I don't know enough about them to say exactly what I need. :facepalm:
I'm not sure what a button cap is. All my Provari's were bought from Provari and included what they sent with the mods new.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Still not sure.
Some of the Provari mods came with extender tube parts to allow you to use different batteries. I do have those for the mods which came with them. But, they don't have buttons. They're just hollow tubes.

What is being discussed here is the batteries, these have to have Button top batteries, because of the design of the board. Flat top batteries do not work in these, the button top makes contact in a slot in the board. The old AW batteries worked the best, I know other button tops will work also, but you have to watch the length of the battery. :|

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread