Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
rDj3Itl.png
Doesn't the Amp rating Double(Not Fully either way) in Parallel? As well as the mAh? I'm mixed up right now lol
In Series the Volt rating doubles...
Ok after 20 pages in a battery forum I found it , what you say is correct so that means the amperage doubles in parallel but the voltage stays the same at 4.2 so it will let you run 2 in parallel for 60a but stay at 4.2v

Series will double the voltage but amperage would stay at 30a

Also your suppose to use 1 battery to connect to the positive (510) but the cherry bomber connects both together but it is supposed to run the same as shown (as checking with a multimeter should prove)

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
rDj3Itl.png

Ok after 20 pages in a battery forum I found it , what you say is correct so that means the amperage doubles in parallel but the voltage stays the same at 4.2 so it will let you run 2 in parallel for 60a but stay at 4.2v

Series will double the voltage but amperage would stay at 30a

Also your suppose to use 1 battery to connect to the positive (510) but the cherry bomber connects both together but it is supposed to run the same as shown (as checking with a multimeter should prove)
Even though I have this memorized I had to goto Google to double check! Looks like we went to the same site lol

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
This thread is crazy sometimes, but at least everyone is getting along! Am I the only one that is seeing everyone arguing and going nuts all over the forum? *hides in the contest thread*
That's cause we make them check all that mess at the door...no arguing allowed in here...it's our crazy, happy little place! :D

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Even though I have this memorized I had to goto Google to double check! Looks like we went to the same site lol
Lol yep and I ran it back by the person who gave me the first formula and they agreed with what I just posted

So technically we are safe at .07 (no saftey headroom in there) in parallel

In serial it would be .14 (no saftey headroom)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
That's cause we make them check all that mess at the door...no arguing allowed in here...it's our crazy, happy little place! :D

Girl, I've been sitting back quietly and letting you post in peace all day and you still are nowhere near passing me! Why are you slacking? :sneaky:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread